It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 09:32 AM   #1

Dreamer86 HB User
Exclamation Need advice

ok, this may be a little long so please bare with me.....

Arite, I went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and while we were at the reception, I saw this guy who I thought was really cute. So I would see him glance at me every now and then while he was talkin to my other cousin Georgie and through the night and my mom, which was embarrassing, came over to me and was like, that guy is checkin you out and i was like, omg, please stop mom....so later on, Georgie came over and introduced me and the guy (his name is Jeff) and then told him how old i was and what school i went to..so i found out he was 18(im 17 by the way)and Georgie told me that he was trying to get me together with him... Jeff left a little while after...so before we were leaving, one of my other cousins went over to talk to Georgie about me/Jeff....and she said Georgie told her that Jeff is the nicest guy you could ever meet, he treated his last gf really good, he would like me and we would look good together.....so then georgies gf overheard and was like, omg we have to get them together.....so before i left, my cousin told me he would talk to Jeff....and it kinda sux cuz i cant just go to my cousins house anytime i want cuz he lives an hour n a half away....

sorry if that was confusing or really long......but i just wanna know what you guys think of the situation. and what i should do......and also when should i call my cousin and ask him if he talked to Jeff or should i not call him at all and ask....thanks guys.....any help would really be appreciated...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2003, 09:50 PM   #2
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Wink

hmmmm sounds like a knda weird situation..lol. oh well, had many of those, but ne who onto ur problesm. i think u should call ur cousin and ask to see what jeff said..maybe he wants to hook up or somting..and he may live an hour in a half away but u guys can meet half way or somting and keep in contact on the phone, net, mail,etc.. i think u should give him a chance..he sounds like a really great guy! go for him and good luck!!
~jenn~

Closed Thread