It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 01:38 PM   #1

staci77 HB User
Post frustration

alrgiht this really isnt a probably it is just the most frustrating thing in the world for a teenage girl
ok well i havent really liked a guy in two years i mean liked a guy i have thougth plenty of guys were cute but i just havent truely liked a guy two years is too long and sure there have been guys who have aske dbut none of them have been right they have been a bunch of jerks and i am tired of hearing this guy wants me to hook you up and you know what i am not the kind of girl who gets hooked up i hate it i have never known of one decent guy in other words not a jerk to like me and i mean there is nothing the matter with me and i am just annoyed bc yea

Old 08-12-2003, 03:34 PM   #2

Kylie1 HB User
I'm not sure if I posted this before....my computer stuffed up. Anyway, if I didnt what I said was that I know how you feel. Alot of guys are cute but I haven't met anyone with a great personality yet. I have NEVER had a crush in my life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2003, 08:40 PM   #3

CrazyBoutLinkinPark HB User
I'm a senior in high school and I've only liked 2 guys since 6th grade so... I know exactly what you're talking about.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:05 PM   #4

TexasSun HB User
I'm a sophomore in HS and the last boyfriend I had was in 6th grade...and that was just a 'so and so likes you' blah blah blah so we started "going out". But then after I refused to kiss him after not even a week, he just kinda dumped me over the phone a while after. I am saving that first kiss for the right someone...not with a boy who thought I was pretty and who was rushing me to kiss him in a local skating rink...

Anyways...I know how you feel too but it doesn't bug me much. Sure I think having someone like a bf around, who you can trust and who will always be there when you don't have anyone else to go to, would be nice. But I have great friends, and little time/money to spare for a relationship anyways. The single life is the good life but I'm sure that great guy will come along someday.

------------------
"Silly cowboys...trucks are for girls!"

Closed Thread