It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 05:23 PM   #1
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Thumbs down no clue what to do.

im not sure what 2 do..i really like this mike guy but he has a gf and hed prlly never like me..like that. and it seems like theres no1 else worth liking...im kinda shy around guys lol..some1 pleease help me out a bit?

Old 08-14-2003, 08:53 PM   #2

TexasSun HB User
So this Mike guy is taken? Well unless you were to go breaking them up (and please don't do that), I wouldn't get your hopes up if their relationship is going well. Maybe you could start by making a friendship with him. You could get to know him and he'll get to know you. You might even find that you could never like him as a bf and that being friends is enough. Then again it might be that you really do like him and want to be more than friends.

I am always the single one stuck in the middle of my friends' relationships. I can be there for my friends if they need someone to talk to and I have been the person they go to for countless times. Sometimes being the friend has the upper hand because you are mostly neutral and you can get the whole scoop. I think being friends for now would be a good start even if you could hit it off right away.

I can't help your being shy - that is up to you. I used to be shy and sometimes I get that way but nowadays I only seem shy and quiet when I'm just not in the mood. Even in the past of couple years I have become so much more outspoken and self confident though I have never had a big thing with guys. All I can say is be proud of who you are, hold your head high, and be your own person!

------------------
"Silly cowboys...trucks are for girls!"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2003, 10:00 PM   #3

megs HB User
what do you mean theres no one else worth liking... there sooo many more fish in the sea, i think you should go for one that isnt taken... girls dont like that. Meet new people, I suggest go to a skatepark Oh baby oh baby, never fails. Have fun!

Closed Thread