It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 12:10 AM   #1

chickadee99 HB User
Smile Question to Guys

I'm new, and I felt like posting something, when this question popped into my head. Guys, what do you look for in girls? Just wondering...thanks!

------------------
~*~Courtney~*~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 06:24 AM   #2

hotguy HB User
Cool

The face mainly if you have a cute face you can get away with alot more when it comes to your body.
Thats for 1st impressions anyway once you get to know the girl they should be funny and just great to hang around with.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 09:13 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Jeffrey449 HB User
Yeah i agree, a pretty/cute face is WAY more important than the body. A body to be is just a plus but not essential, im not saying if a girl has NO BODY at all i'll be interested, it just doesnt have to be perfect.

Old 07-31-2003, 09:02 PM   #4

chickadee99 HB User
Thanks for your input, guys. And any other guys feel free to reply!

Old 07-31-2003, 11:59 PM   #5

writerboybc HB User
Emotional eyes, nice hair and a cute smile. A decent body helps, but it's all about the face.

Old 08-02-2003, 01:30 AM   #6

FirestormZero HB User
After being completely ashamed of all the damn shallow *******s here, I'll post what I like

Gotta be funny, edgey, risk taking, supportive, I prefer smarter or equal to me so they can keep me in check, independent but able to be dependent, wild, innocent, and care free. Innocent is up in the head, not between the legs virginity doesn't matter.

Ok. Now it's superficial time

Face, gotta be symetrical and clear complexion, eyes have to be a cool shade.

Boobs, I prefer all sizes really, gotta treasure them all. I prefer roundness but pointy can be fun as well, nipples I like less bumpy, i like b's and c's more than d's and a's

***. Yeah. had to say it, if a girl has good buns i get sprung rules are fat is better than flat, and toned is begging to be boned... er, having a firm butt is a big turn on. really curvature matters the most.

Waist: Ideally you have an hourglass shape. however the reality is most women have more of a bowling pin shape (which is sexy still). Work on getting your abs and obliques toned. Not muscled. Toned. don't be he-woman, because guys don't like feeling like you can take them out. Inferiority thing.

Arms: Slender and toned, not burly.

Legs: Oooh. Here girls can actually get a bit of muscle, just try to cut fat from your legs. especially calves/lower leg, thighs are not as visable and are not as important.

Neck: Slender necks turn on some guys.

Important notes: Of course you are not expected to have all these things. Do not point out to a man what qualities are bad or lacking, instead pretend that something your strong at is lacking. this will draw his attention to IT rather than to a bad feature. The guy if polite will of course say you have beautiful whatever-you-think-isn't-good. and he may be right. but if he isn't then he is now looking at it. and will think about it.

Remember, getting the guy you want is about being smart, looks help but it is even better to treat potential lovers as enemies. You have to find what they are weak to, what they want, what they need, and give it to them. In return they will do Insane things for you.

These days few people care enough about others to find out what they want. They think relationships just happen and that you'll find your "true love" some day. These people get trapped in loveless marraiges due to the fact that love takes WORK. And they are willing to do anything for their love but WORK.

Sincerely
FirestormZero

Old 08-02-2003, 12:30 PM   #7

Mach HB User
Personality is huge, i love someone whos funny, can have a good time, always thinking positive, smiling. For the physical appearance though I would say face, eyes, legs and *** . Thats just me though. I have met a lot of girls some are drop dead georgeous and some are "ok". The girls that are "ok" seem to be more of a inner attraction seeing that there just so fun to be with and such a great person. But the georgeous babes tend to be quite full of themselfs, think negative.. and thats a major turnoff. A girl that I would date though would be one thats both beautiful in my mind, inside and out and one that i get along with great.

Old 08-02-2003, 08:39 PM   #8

I Love Him, Dont I HB User
hey firestormzero no is prefect aight so just wanted to tell you! and guys gurls are looken for funny talented makes them feel good about them selfs like guys you need to tell your gurl you love her and she i beatiful aight and we are looking for a guy that will sweep us off are damn feet! they dont need to be perfect like in shape or ne thing gurls can fall in love wit fat guys aight okay just wanted to tell all'y'all

------------------
~*~i love to flirt is my real user name i had to chang it~*~

Old 08-15-2003, 01:19 PM   #9

moca HB User
Guys i don't know if your intersted in knowing this but, i thought i'd fill you in just in case you were...
I'm not going to say what girls are looking for in a guy because everyone is diffrent. However, i'll let you know how i feel and what i look for in a guy and most likly there will be "just a few" girls who might feel the same way.

You have to be interesting, excitting, funny and a major fun lover...(means you love having fun and board is not in your vocabulary)its nice if a guy is smart but the thing is i find that guys who are WAY smarter than me tend to rub in how smart they are... thats a big no no, never put a girl down, but girls don't want to worry about if your doing ok in classes or if failing, so its best if your just average when it comes to this catagory.
Yes it is true that Most girls want to be swept off their feet but if being "Prince Charming" makes you act like someone one your not, then simply don't do it... I LOVE it when guys are them selfs. If your trying to be "Mr Sweetheart" let it come from the heart, don't make it sound forced and please skip out on lame nicknames.

Now for the looks... it is true that if you have a great personality it doesn't really matter what your looks are... For most girls! However i belive that you also have to be physicly attracted to the person. That doesn't meen you have to be "Perfect" (if any even Knows what that is)but we have to be able to look at you and almost melt a little in side.
Doesn't matter what colour your hair is... as long as its clean and you have an awsome cut. Your eyes must be meaningful, powerful, and sexy when a girl stairs into them.
You don't have to have totally clear skin, thats not being very realistic is it?... i mean who has totally clear skin?

Your body should be nicely toned, we wouldn't ask for you to have major muscles or anything but please let us see that six pack that we know you have. Guys the arms when they have nice toned muscles on them are SUCH a turn on. Please! it doesn't matter if the legs have tons of muscles... its better if they don't have Too much anyways but please please don't have little chicken legs.... tone it up a bit.
And thats that... what most girls would look for in a guy, and if i'm missing any thing that doesn't mean i wasn't thinking of it.

Old 08-16-2003, 12:46 AM   #10

Dru2003 HB User
Pretty Eyes
Large Chest
Humor
Can Chill
Pretty Face

Old 08-16-2003, 04:11 PM   #11

drag0n HB User
i dont know but,
i like a girl that when she smiles you feel.. i dont know like happy that she smiled. not like she smiled to just smile but smile with this face that looks like a little puppy begging for food , also a good body ALWAYS works!! if you have the ***, and titties , show them off.. im serious madd girls want it and now that you have it dont be scared to show it off.. a cute face is a plus, personality always works, humorous, laughative, happy, outgoing, just not a b***h, plastic, or just a little annoying girl.

Closed Thread