It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2003, 04:20 AM   #1

confusedgrrl HB User
Unhappy Love drives you 2 insanities?

oh i am so glad i have found this board cause i really really need some help...
its a very complicated situation but i will start from the start...
okay there was this guy i liked, lets call him HOT STUFF. Well anways HOT STUFF had a girlffriend and then he broke up with her with a relationship lasting 2 years. Me and him became really close and stuff and because his mum is best mates with his ex's mum they were constantly trying to get them back together and the ex was constantly telling her mum that we were going to get together and all this stuff and she always said how much it hurt etc...this made HOT STUFF"S mum well not like me at all and because he is one of my brothers mates and is 2 years older my brother was constantly talkin **** about him and gettin ppl to hate him. Meanwhile when we were together everything was PERFECT and i couldnt of asked for more. Then, one day he said he wanted a gf again and he was going to ask me but it was just too hard to do it so he went back out with his ex. This left me heartbroken and i went bolemic for about 1 month ans hit a HUGE depression. He really didnt know how much i loved him...and this made my mum hate him...so basically its like a romeo and juliet story...his family hates me and mine hates him...
Anywayz just last night we went out together as mates but then we both simply couldnt help ourselves and we got really really close and we kissed and he ate me out and i gave him a hand job and i really had no control over myself cause i really couldnt stop and nor could he...
The thing is though that im not normally like this and i dont know what to do anymore and im so confused and i dont know what to do...HELP plz!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2003, 07:52 PM   #2

jennfer HB User
Wink

First of all, before you start getting physical with him at all, you need to make sure that he has made a commitment to you and only you! If not, you will be the one hurt. I don't care how nice of a guy he is, they don't really care when they are getting sex. Why not if he can get it from you AND another girl, you know? Anyway, it sounds like he's having a hard time making up his own mind about what he wants. Maybe you should give him some distance for a while. He will either come crying back to you, or he will just stay with the other girl. In which case, you don't need him. You need to find a guy that wants you and only you. I know that this is hard when you really like a guy, but hang in there. The right guy is out there, whether its him or someone else. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Closed Thread