It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2003, 07:28 PM   #1

bathory88 HB User
Post hurtful lies...

well my currenty gf i love to death and trusted. This may seem like a little lie that doesnt matter to the time, but it hurt me. My friend told me this, shes a good friend, and wouldnt lie to me. She told me my gf wasnt a virgin, she knew that she slept with atleast 1 other guy 100%, yet while my gf told me long ago atleast twice, she was a virgin. That hurts me to find out now 2 mos into the relationship. I plan on asking her if shes a virgin again, and seeing what she says, but i cant mention my friend as a source of it to her, i promised not to..... what should i do if she lies to me again? please post replies, i feel betrayed, i really did trust her.

Old 08-18-2003, 09:05 PM   #2
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
hey i think u should ask ur gf and see what she says..and if ur friend is 100% trustworthy then id believe it..talk to ur gf about it maybe she was too embarressed to tell u, and tell her a bird told u...it always worked 4 me lol, good luck and the best to both of u!
jenn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 10:39 PM   #3

wondertwin44 HB User
Yeah, I think you need to ask her again. Maybe she lost her virginity to someone that she now wishes she hadn't and wants to forget about it.

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 08-19-2003, 04:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by wondertwin44:
Yeah, I think you need to ask her again. Maybe she lost her virginity to someone that she now wishes she hadn't and wants to forget about it.

I agree, maybe she really regrets sleeping with whomever it was (providing that your new information is actually correct), and is embarrassed to tell you.....or, there is always the possibility that her friend, for whatever reason, is not telling the truth.

Old 08-19-2003, 07:28 AM   #5

bathory88 HB User
she did mention she was a virgin again to me last night, i didnt ask tho, it came up. But i dont think i should make something of this, it was pre-relationship to someone i dont know. So, its not really bad unless its during our relationship which it wasnt. But also i dont know how my friend can be "100%" sure if she wasnt in the room lol.

Closed Thread