It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2003, 03:43 PM   #1

abercrombieQT65 HB User
Question believe him or not??

okay...im gona b a junior in high skool..and this guy likes me but the thing is we already went out..the first time it was kinda ugly but we were younger then...now 2 relationships l8tr (2 for both of us)..he says hes interestd in me again i just got out of a 3mth relationship and i am ready for another but do i take the chance knowing that the first time he lieed to me adn broke my heart or just steer clear of him..he seems to have changed and stuff hes doing better now he does competition wakeboarding and is better grounded..we really get alnog can talk forever..hang out and laugh ..but i dont wana fall into wat happen last time because ...i fell really hard really fast for him the first time so i need some help...wat would u doo??
HeLp!!

*`~AndyLeI~`*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 05:37 PM   #2

just_missing_u HB User
Lightbulb

Hey i've been there to and the guy hurt me twice as bad, give im a chance yer still young but be careful, take things slow! make sure he knows that u dont' wanna go out right away cuz u just got out of a relationship, lay down the law basicly, and good luck! i'm sorry if this doesn't help out much, i tried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread