It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2003, 06:23 PM   #1

sarah_girl_23 HB User
Arrow starting to fall for him...

okay me and my friend met these guys at a movie in another state..
okay my friend likes this one and he only likes her as a friend i use to not stand him but then we started to talk alot i mean we talked on the phone for like 4 hours..we both like each other but i dont know what to do my friend likes him alot..i feel like i have known him forever and we are really close now..i dont know what i should do..we all were thinking about going down there for christmas. we talked about doing stuff together and all and omg i just couldnt do that to my friend...i dont know what to do?!...help..*when i talked to him at first it was just friendly but now..* it sucks ***..
april is guna hate me if i do it..(that is my friend)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 09:35 PM   #2

godschick01 HB User
Cool

Well you should ask her what she would do if it actually happened ( u& him). And if she says she will hate u then ure in trub, but if she says its ok and that her and him wernt ment to be then i dont know. i tried to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread