It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2003, 09:43 AM   #1

BoogieBlue4 HB User
Angry Help Me Deal!

Ok.....me and my fiance broke up last night. I was crying for a long time and when I woke up my eyes were swollen. They were swollen last night and I thought that when I woke up they would be fine but their not. I don't know what to do about my eyes or my heart. We have been best friends for 5 years and it broke my heart to break up with him. What do I do about both situations? I'm hoping that the swelling will go down soon but what should I do if it doesn't? Please help me deal!

Old 08-20-2003, 03:17 PM   #2

lil_nikki HB User
Question

awwwwwww hunn dont touch ur eyes coz they are like that off crying and rubbing them i suggest you go down ur one of your girl friends for a few days and try and enjoy your self a little. theres no point in sitting crying i know.... go down to sum1 u enjoy the company of and maybe rent out a few videos and hav a lot of girly chats

good luck to ya hunn xxx

------------------
xxx lil' nikki xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 03:47 PM   #3

disc0sheep HB User
About your heart, it's going to hurt for a while. Especially since you've known this person so long. It'd be good to take your mind off it for a while. Chat with some friends, they'd probably be able to console you.
About your eyes, they'll be swollen, crying for a long time does that. I always got a headache from cying long. Maybe it's just me.
It gets better.

Closed Thread