It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2003, 11:39 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
Post fancy a girl but dont know what to do

hi im 15 year old guy goin through high skool and i have just met i new gril and she is stunning i think im in love with her but i dont know what to do because im really really shy i get the urge to make a move on her so i go up to her and go speechless

HELP ME

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 03:10 PM   #2

Miranda2626 HB User
Thumbs up

Just talk small talk with her for a while. Get to know her and let her get to know you. Just talk to her like you would any of yer friends. just go for it..you only live once and if u keep not talking to her youll regret it..so just talk to her ask her to hang out with u or with u and a group of friends..
good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 05:38 PM   #3

godschick01 HB User
Wink

like miranda said, do small talk. First start out with saying hi. Then what classes do u have, and maybe more like u look great today or something. It all helps. Well good luck and dont give up.

Old 08-21-2003, 09:53 AM   #4

BuGaBoO2006 HB User
Cool

yep thats it...just start talking to her a little bit..in class if you have group assignements try getting into a group with her. just keep talking. after talking for awhile if there is a school dance ask her to it. give it a try

Old 08-21-2003, 03:38 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

james 4567 HB User
sorry fella's, but I totally disagree with all of you. Lad, i know exactly what your going through, but...it happened to me last year, and i was a coward. never did ask her out, but in my case i was too embarassed cause she was never alone, and i couldent do it in front of her friends. Anyway, you got nothing to lose, the worst case scenario is she'd say no thanks, and you'd be a bit embarrassed, but hey! thats very unlikely, you seem like a nice guy!!

Old 08-21-2003, 08:28 PM   #6

lostwou14 HB User
definitely get to know her first. talk to her, find out what her interests are and read up on them. also tell her that u like her... i love it when guys tell me they like me, i usually become somewhat interested in them even if i wasn't before just because it's nice to have an admierer

Old 08-21-2003, 08:52 PM   #7

Hot Ice HB User
Wink

I'm asuming these people who are suggesting to make "small talks" are women. Go figure.

We're on the same page here man. Shy. But hey, listen to these ladies. After all, they should know.

One more thing, I always believe that things will happen when you least expect 'em. So you'll get there.

Closed Thread