It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Unhappy How to lose my fat arms plez help?

hey guys, i was just wondering if their are any special exercises that can help me lose the fat at the top of my arms, its kinda embarressing...easy exercises pleez and maybe if u could explain how. all would be appreciated..thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 10:00 PM   #2

Brujeria HB User
well..your probaly a good looking girl anyways....i say do some puch-ups.....work on your shoulders....do some bench press.....if u do light wieghts with high reps u lose fat(like 4 sets of 12-15 reps)....if u do heavy wieghts with low reps then u gain muscle(3-4 sets with 8-10 reps)....either way....your arms get tight

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 11:17 PM   #3

TroubledYouth HB User
angel,
i had that nasty flabby stuff under my arms it stunk but i started some push ups a couple months ago every day before bed and im definatly seeing results...although it didnt work on the ''underarm flabbiness'' heehee.
ive started taking a small 7 pound weight in my hand and lowering it behind my head slowly as far back as i could then slowly up then back down...do this as many times as you can till you feel the slight burn then do the other arm and do that every day youll DEFINATLY see results

------------------
-When life gives ya lemons, squeeze em in someones eye until you feel better-

Old 08-20-2003, 11:41 PM   #4
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
hey thanks guys, lol id use the weight thing if i had some, ill have to get some maybe

Old 08-21-2003, 03:43 PM   #5
(female)

Pleaides77 HB User
Hey Angel and everyone,

Push-ups are a great idea. There is a type of push-up you can do to work the tricep area (under arm flab!) that has worked really well for me. What you do is get in push-up position, but then bring your hands together so that your thumbs and index fingers form a diamond. Try it that way and work your way up from day to day; it'll kill ya, but the pain is well worth it!

~F

------------------
--I don't want to make excuses, but my horoscope said it would be a bad year.--Beulah

Old 08-22-2003, 08:30 AM   #6

lil_nikki HB User
do push ups and do sum weights

------------------
xxx lil' nikki xxx

Closed Thread