It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 02:38 AM   #1

Freakonaleash HB User
Post WHY DON'T GUYS LIKE ME??

I don't know why guys don't like me, I know I am a pretty girl I have a nice face a nice body and a great personality but I just can't seem to find a guy that likes me. what do I do?? how do I get guys to like me without being slutty or too much of a flirt? to tell you the truth I don't even really KNOW how to flirt! If you could tell me thats good. I don't know, is something wrong with me?? even the girls who aren't as attractive and are snobby have boyfriends! why am I singled out??

Old 08-22-2003, 06:43 AM   #2

lil_nikki HB User
Talking

i used to hav the same problem..... i used to fancy guys and i am not ugly or anything like that but they never seemed to want me.. but then i decided screw them i'm not gonna flirt infact i am gonna be totally myself.... i started making random comments and back chatting the geeks n nerds so that the popular lads thaught i seemed cool. they never liked me because i was a goth or woteva u wanna call it....so then i just decided that i didn't care wot they think and i wud have as much fun as i wanted and its gr8 now coz i have a lot of lad friends and a gr8 bf and 5 of my male friends hav told me in the last 2 weeks that they fancy me............. basically wot i'm sayin is u dont need to flirt all u need is to be urself it worked for me

------------------
xxx lil' nikki xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2003, 11:39 AM   #3

Freakonaleash HB User
umm actually I have been myself for as long as I can remember! I can't be anything BUT myself if I tried! so how come it works for everyone else but not me? I have guy friends just not a boyfriend.

Old 08-22-2003, 08:02 PM   #4

CamaroGuy HB User
ummm... i don't really know how you act, but... most guys (including me) are too dense or insecure to notice when a girl is interested in them/wants them to notice her. so... i guess what i'm saying here is: here's what makes me notice when a girl is interested:

-lots of touching... nothing sexual, just like on the arm/shoulder/chest when you're talking to them

-eye contact, but not too much... don't stare into their eyes, but make sure they get a good look at yours... also, this might be hard to describe, but maybe just for a second let him really see into your eyes while you give him a look of real interest... but only for a split second

-make sure you say things that suggest that you want to see him again, like... "well maybe we can hang out again sometime.." er... something like that, just make sure it fits in the conversation

-definitely, definitely, definitely... don't be slutty. you'll never be seen as anything more than an object if you act like one.

anyway, that's just what makes ME notice a girl, but i hope it helps you

-Patrick

[This message has been edited by CamaroGuy (edited 08-23-2003).]

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Closed Thread