It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 08:20 PM   #1
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Unhappy i cant forget about him...

hey everyone, srry if this is a little long but i need 2 get it out..well ive liked this guy named mike for so long and i used to think he liked me too, he sure acted like it. and i still like him and he has a gf, and he thinx hes a "player" and im not breaking them up or ne thing but i wish they werent together, ive never even met the chick. but i told him how i felt and he said he wouldnt tell ne 1 and hes been acting all weird then i talked to him about it, and told him im sorry and i dont want our friendship to be ruined..and we agreed it wouldnt happen but now we barely talk ne more! and hes always looking at me and stuff, and i really miss him as a friend..but i like him so much more! i just cant seem to find ne 1 else like him, or ne 1 else i feel is worth my time...i feel like i can be myself around him and i like him sooo much...what should i do???

Old 08-22-2003, 08:26 PM   #2

CamaroGuy HB User
I think maybe you came on a little strong... if he thinks he's a "playa" then you probably just fed his ego. You should probably back it off a little bit, & see if you can wait out his relationship with this other girl. It wouldn't do a bit of good to try & break them up, for sure. He'd just end up mad at you, plus, that's not a good thing to do. Yeah so anyway just try to stay away from him for a while... don't make him think you're mad at him (still say hi to him when you see him, etc), but make sure you don't go out of your way to see him. He'll probably end up wondering why you aren't seeming as interested anymore, & could even begin to like you a bit.

Anyway i hope that helps. Good luck!

-Patrick

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2003, 12:05 PM   #3
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
I know right now you feel that there is nobody else in the world but him. I think we have all been there. I once liked this really super popular guy and we were great friends(we had a class together) and I liked him so much and I thought "we are such great friends and I like him so much it has to work" and I would cry because he liked my friend... later it all turned around he became a complete jerk adn told me he hated me. Now I look back and I laugh because I actually liked this jerk, believe me you will find other guys and you will think they are perfect for you, and then you will get over them... its a crazy circle that sucks! just know... jerks arent worth your time http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love1.gif

------------------
Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened!

Old 08-23-2003, 01:03 PM   #4
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
thanks guys lol, i guess i thought he wasnt a jerk but he prolly is just as bad as all the other guys at my school..i duno, i guess ill just try to keep away from him for awhile and find someone new..that likes me back hopefully...hopefully it doesnt take too long to get over him

Closed Thread