It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #1

chickadee99 HB User
Smile Clothes

I was just wondering what kind of clothes everyone wears and where you buy them. About how much are you willing to pay for your clothes? And girls- do you wear jeans, capris, or what...loose-fitting shirts or tees? Also, what type of jeans do you wear? (Because it seems like 99% of jeans that I see are low-rise!) I've spent a LONG time looking online for some discount clothes places, but I haven't really found what I'm looking for! Does anyone know of any places? Thanks for all your input!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2003, 01:34 AM   #2
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Talking

hey, lol i usually wear hip huggers...and mostly i wear laze jeans,mudd,lei,and that stuff..i like wearing swushy pants too, that are flaired..lol their so cute. usually i go to stores like..fashion bug,old navy,jc penny,kohls,limited too,wal mart..and i dont spend much on clothes..i think its gay 2 lol. i only spend about no more than 25.00 on jeans, and on shirts no more than like 20 bucks...usually i prefer t shirts since i always role the sleeves up lol. hope this helped?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2003, 08:57 AM   #3

lil_nikki HB User
Cool

i wear baggies with a tight fitting t-shirt without sleeves (cant remember its real name) with skate shoes and a hoodie n sumtimes i wear a new york yankees hat which i wear side ways and i get them from places like geordie jeans and katmando (england)

------------------
xxx lil' nikki xxx

Old 08-23-2003, 11:03 AM   #4
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
Most of my jeans are lowrise, I cannot wear anyother and I dont understand why! I buy most of my clothes from AE and Old Navy and the most I will spend on pants is 60$(Canadian) and for shirts usually 35$ is the most. I usually wear tshirts, i dont like my arms

Old 08-23-2003, 04:38 PM   #5

disc0sheep HB User
I usually wear levi jeans, low rise, can't find anything else. I wouldn't pay any more than 25 USD for shirts and $40 for pants. Mostly I go to Old Navy and JCPenny. Other places have short shirts for cheap, but I wouldn't recommend them because your school might have a rule against midriff showing. Have fun school shopping!

Old 08-23-2003, 08:19 PM   #6

LesserThanJake HB User
Talking

I wear Lucky brand jeans and Silvers, mainly because they actually come in extra long (I'm just under 6 feet) Unfortunately they're 80 bucks a pair!! Most of my shirts are from Abercrombie, and I have a couple miniskirts from there too. I would never have bought all those abercrombie clothes though because they're so expensive, however I recieved 200 dollars in gift certificates for Abercrombie on my birthday-- so I had a total field day!! Its funny though, because I dress so preppy, yet all I listen to is punk and ska. I think I'm having an identity crisis....

Closed Thread