It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2003, 07:22 PM   #1

lostwou14 HB User
Angry Player

Okay, there's this guy who used to be one of my best friends. Then our relationship turned into a little bit more, and we are kind of 'together.' Just recently, though, i found out that's he's playing me wit one of my best friends! i mean, he's saying the exact same mushy stuff to both of us, talking to us about kissing us, and making moves on both of us. i want to confront him, but it's easier said than done. i know i should, but how and when? is sooner better than later? i don't want to loose his friendship either, beause he CAN be a great guy.. ill take any help i can get!

Old 08-21-2003, 07:50 PM   #2

Miranda2626 HB User
If i was you i would tell him how u feel straight up..OR you could just tell him it would be best if u were just friends and not even mention the things that he was playin you and stuff this way youd still have yer friendship.
keep us up dated on what ya do!
much love**

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2003, 09:54 AM   #3
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
beat him at his own game! start talking about how hot his one friend is or something, and watch his reaction, and then go from there, if he gets mad just tell him he is doing the exact same thing to you but worse! dont let him play you, and frankly i dont know why you want to be friends with him after he treats you so poorly, even though he can be nice! I know it is hard but stand up for who you are! nobody deserves to be played!

Old 08-24-2003, 11:37 AM   #4

lostwou14 HB User
Smile

thanks for all the advice! well i kinda asked him about it and he basically said he was doing it because he thought i didn't like him and we were over. we were never really going out, just 'together' so i guess he has somewhat the right to like someone else, just not to say the exact same things to both of it (which im still confused as to why he did that...) anyways, sorry if that sounded confusing, but basically we're still friends and i don't want it to be anything more so it turned out alright. we still have to talk some, though. thanks again

Closed Thread