It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2003, 08:43 AM   #1
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
Question still single

Is it weird for a sixteen year old to be still single and never been kissed?
and like when you finally get the guy... will they think it is lame for them to have never been kissed, or will they think it is better because they get to share that with them?
I am constantly worried about this... all I want is a BF and I cant find one!!

Old 08-23-2003, 10:49 AM   #2

CamaroGuy HB User
No. No. No. Yes.

Don't be worried about that at all. It's a good thing that you haven't been kissed yet. I think most guys like inexperience in girls. And don't worry about your first kiss... trust me you won't be thinking about how you're doing when it's happening.

-Patrick

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2003, 09:54 PM   #3

chickadee99 HB User
I agree with CamaroGuy. It's not weird. I know lots of kids are kissing...and doing other things...really young nowadays, but I don't think that's a good thing. I'm single and have never been kissd either, and I'm 17. It's perfectly ok.

Old 08-24-2003, 03:43 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

upshutter17 HB User
I agree, it's ok!! I'm turning 18, and have never been kissed. I like to think that the guy who will be my first kiss will be worth my time. Not like these other guys, who that's all plus more that they want. It's ok, it's normal. I think it's just advertised that we have to have had kissed a guy before we're like 15, to be cool. It's nonsense. Relax, you're not alone.
Upshutter

------------------
~I am but one small instrument~
~Smile, you live longer~
Paradigm shift to proactivity saves lives.
A smile will save this world, some of us just don't know that yet.

Old 08-24-2003, 03:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

What's sexier than innocence and a little bit of inexperience? Sometimes being single is the best thing to be. I've been with my guy for quite a while.. well it feels like quite a while, and sometimes I just want a break. Enjoy your freedom.

Old 08-24-2003, 11:11 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
It's not weird at all, your time will come, don't worry.

Old 08-25-2003, 01:27 PM   #7

Foxxy Cleopatra HB User
Angry

no mate.u dnt go lookin 4 luv,luv will find u!and if u do go lookin 4 luv it will take longer to come!I know from experience,trust.but u should give ur luv life a bit of a boost by bein more matey wit the boys(always remember to b urslef)and try huggin boys more.anyways boys do like u honestly,they just wait to c if u like them back.sooooooo all i gotta say is FLIRT more damn it,lol.

Closed Thread