It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2003, 06:09 PM   #1

destroyerSTARS HB User
Question Help a brotha out

Here's the deal. I'm 7+10=teen and I've never really have gone out on a date with any chik and you can question if I have game too because I've never really asked a chik out. There's this chik who may like me in my church. I just wanted to know what are the obvious ways a girl acts when she likes you. THX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

james 4567 HB User
iono, giggling, interest in you, dunno, just talk to her and set up plans to hang out with her some time
u dont have to mention date, but if you like you can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2003, 06:19 PM   #3

CamaroGuy HB User
Does she smile at you? Talk to you alot? Sit by you at church? Here's a big one: Does she touch you alot when she talks to you? Like on the shoulder & arms. Anyway, those are the big hints. There are others, sure, but they depend on the situation. Hope it works out for you, dude.

-Patrick

------------------
"Stay positive and love your life..." -Nick Hexum, 311

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Old 08-25-2003, 06:27 PM   #4
Inactive

UmmmmmWTF HB User
its all different. just look for things that she doesn't do around other people, or to other people. i remember this one girl that liked me wouldn't talk to me, but another girl would bite me, lol. its all different.

Old 08-25-2003, 06:39 PM   #5

jacklyntoots HB User
ask her if she likes you as a friend or more than that. She may like you alot and doesnt know that you like her. It all varies being a girl i know. Some girls giggle others dont talk, others talk to much, or just stare. Ask her

Old 08-25-2003, 06:43 PM   #6

Hot Ice HB User
Talk about mix signals. One time, this girl kept smiling at me whenever I saw her, and I thought she liked me. I was too shy to ask myself, so I approach her friend. Her friend told me that my crazy hair reminded her of her dog! LOL.

I think you should talk to her friends to find out if she really likes you. But hey, if you have to guts, go for it. Just don't ask the obvious like coming to her face asking "Do you like me?"

If she talks to you or do other things she doesn't do to others, mind you, it's not a guarranty that she likes you.

Old 08-26-2003, 02:04 PM   #7

destroyerSTARS HB User
Thumbs up

Thanks for the advise brothas. We've talked and said hi to each other everytime we see each other. There's one thing that she's done that has given me another reason to think that she may like me which was something you all mentioned too which was, if she acted different when I was around. I was walking down the hall one time and she was talking to all her friends which I also know but I just kept walking straight to see what they would do and she made me turn around and say hi to all of them. I think this was weird because none of the others said hi to me first. But thanks yall oh and are there any places that yall recommend for us to go in the day or mid-day time and how would yall approach a girl when you about to ask her the first date. THX

Old 08-26-2003, 02:10 PM   #8

CamaroGuy HB User
If you already know her pretty well, then ask her to a movie or a concert or a game or something fun. That way it won't be your fault if she doesn't have a good time.

If you don't know her very well, then you'll need to take her someplace neutral where you can talk. Like maybe if you have a town square type place? Or the mall. If you don't mind spending a bit of money, then a nice restaurant is great.

Good luck.

-Patrick

------------------
"Stay positive and love your life..." -Nick Hexum, 311

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Closed Thread