It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2003, 10:11 AM   #1
(female)

beachchick112 HB User
Red face i treat my bro badly

im going into high school and i have a prob. ~ i treat my younger bro badly and i m very selfish. Sumtimes i can't help it. i try to stop but my parents, whenevr they seew sumone yellin at their bro on tv or acting mean, they say- o that part should have been cast to me. i try- but they think i want sumthing. its just i get teased a lot and have a lot of pressure b/c im in all honors classes and i have to keep straight A's in school or else i lose my scholarship to my private high school. i take all my stress out on him and cant control myself sumtimes. plz help me b4 i really hurt him emotionally. i dont want to b a bad person! i really don't

any advice?

------------------
Minds are like parachutes~ they only function when open

~~Mel~~

Old 08-27-2003, 11:37 AM   #2
Inactive

bojanglydave14 HB User
ok you gots to win his respect for you back. Take him somewhere he likes. Hang out with him one afternoon. Once you do this, he'll start to like you again. In reguards to highschool, if your having too much stress from the honors classes, maybe you could drop down and an easier leveled class. If you dont get your scholorship its not the end of the world, at least your brother will be there for you .

Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread