It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2003, 07:31 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
Question cant get a girl freind

hi im 15 and goig through high school but when im out with my mates i can never get a girlfreind when we meet a girlthey always fall for my mates instead of me this problem has been goin on for a few months and its getting me down can anyone help me at all?

ps thanks for any posts

Old 08-26-2003, 07:45 AM   #2

TimMN HB User
Hang in there. Don't try so hard to find a g/f. Just go out and have fun doing the activities that YOU like. Then when you least expect it, BOOM, there's the girl of your dreams. It's true, because I'm living proof.

You shouldn't be worried about getting a g/f right now. You should be concentrating on school and sports that you like. If you spend too much time worrying about girls, High School will pass you by and you will regret not doing this or that in high school.

Take my advice to heart. I was just like you and it nearly ruined my high school years. Just have fun and don't worry about the girls they will come when you least expect it.

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2003, 08:40 AM   #3

CamaroGuy HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by TimMN:
If you spend too much time worrying about girls, High School will pass you by and you will regret not doing this or that in high school.
That's so true. You don't want a girlfriend, anyway... not at 15. They're nothing but trouble (sorry girls, but it's true). They always want attention, they don't let you see your friends, & they cost SO much money. You're better off without.

-Patrick
--ok maybe i exaggerated just a little... don't hurt me, girls! *wince*

------------------
"Stay positive and love your life..." -Nick Hexum, 311

[This message has been edited by CamaroGuy (edited 08-26-2003).]

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Old 08-26-2003, 01:17 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
yea but living your high school years is all about meeting girls my freinds change their girlfreinds every week but im just stuck single on my own while they go off with them you see my point? ps thanks for any replies

Old 08-26-2003, 01:19 PM   #5

CamaroGuy HB User
Nah. High school is about making good life long friends... college is about meeting girls.

Well what do you think your problem is? Do you think it's your looks? Or do you know how to talk to girls? If we can narrow down the problem, we can help you better.

-Patrick

------------------
"Stay positive and love your life..." -Nick Hexum, 311

"If I could as well enclose my thoughts in verses as I enclose them
in my heart..." -Petrarch

Old 08-26-2003, 07:17 PM   #6

Hot Ice HB User
You're only 15, some guys out there in their mid 20 don't have gf. So it's peer pressure that's making you get a girl. That, I believe is the problem.

Old 08-27-2003, 08:38 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
i think its the way i talk to girls its not my looks i get told alot by freinds at school that i have good looks but the girls at my school are not really my type so yea it will be the way i talk to them. do you have any suggestions that i can do to improve on talkin to girls. i know that i am very shy so if i go upto a girl everyhtin goes out of my head and i can hardly speak

p.s thanks for any replies

Old 08-27-2003, 07:28 PM   #8

magicman88 HB User
i too am a little shy around girls but every now and then i will find someone who is easy to talk to. This probobly isn't great advice on the shyness part but you will most likely find someone like that too. Just find someone who is into what you are and the conversation shold flow pretty easily. hope this helps

Closed Thread