It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2003, 03:19 PM   #1

godschick01 HB User
Post This Girl is P.Oed at me and im freaked out.

Ok, heres the thing. I know i should have not done what i did because it was very mean, but its true. There is this girl named Arlean at my skool and she is well (a HORE) and sort os sluty. She told me herself she has already slept with like 4 guys and she is younger then me(GROSS). Today she was trying to make out with a senior (were freshmen) and well my Bff likes him to (odd). Well the only reason my bff is friends with arlean is to get the guy. Before that i did not know that. So I told my bff things about arlean (that were true)because i did not want her to hurt. (by the way i have hated arlean 4 a long time). Today i was trying to help my bff get ask the dude to the dance (i dont know why). And Arlean came up with him when my bff was talking to him and started B****ing me off because i was making rumors about her ( not true, i was just helping my bff). And well she is a **** and she can do many hurtful things to someone she doesnt like (including me) and I dont know what to do. Help! please?

Old 08-21-2003, 03:34 PM   #2

godschick01 HB User
any help from anybody will be fab!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2003, 05:45 PM   #3

jlb_125 HB User
well..kick her ***....lol j/k, sorry.. i can't give you any advice because me being a male, i can't say ive been in a similar situation...sorry

Old 08-21-2003, 09:33 PM   #4

hyzenthlay HB User
according to you, sleeping with 4 guys makes someone a "****". she doesn't seem to think so. who gets to decide what behavior is acceptible? this is a case when nothing will do but minding your own business. throwing around words like "****" is also out, if not for the misogynistic undertones alone.

Old 08-26-2003, 11:53 PM   #5
Inactive

danocasa HB User
first things first, if you are 15 and have already had sex four times, you are a ****. period. i dont really know what to tell you because im a guy, but whatever this arlean girl says about you, you need to deny it and stop talking about her behind her back, in high school, gossip spreads faster than, well, anything. do you think you could try and get your friend hooked on another guy? that might help. but just steer clear of arlean and whenever she does try to yell at you just be nice to her. not stupid nice, just nice like you would be anyone else. if your nice, she will have no reason to be ****** at you. and evryone else will think so too.

Old 08-27-2003, 02:03 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

Redhead23 HB User
Well I'm not really surprised she's mift with you seeing as though you keep calling her a **** and a ***** etc. Who she sleeps with is her business and while I don't condone it (yes I must say I find the though gross, I am 10 years older and have only slept with 1 guy more than that, and went out with each of the guys I slept with for at least 6 months) I'm also not going to talk behind people's backs about how they're ****** etc. for sleeping with a lot of guys. It's their business and as long as it doesn't hurt you or affect you what right have you got to go b***ing behind her back? If you are "better" than her for not sleeping with so many guys then hey be proud and hold your head high, by slagging her off you just lower yourself to her level!

FYI a ****/***** is a prostitute, someone who sleeps with people for money so whatever the previous poster said is HIS opinion/view not the common definition of what a ***** is!

Inhibited Perfectionist

Old 08-27-2003, 07:49 AM   #7

Kylie1 HB User
did she know your friend liked the guy? did your friend tell her to back off or anything? It's not ver nice to hate her just because shes a **** and because shes got the guy your best friend wants. They're together and you and your best friend should just accept it. Just because this girl is a **** it doesnt mean she doesnt deserve friends.

Old 08-27-2003, 01:04 PM   #8
Inactive

danocasa HB User
in high school, which is what we are talking about, the definition of **** is exactly what i said, as you said you are ten years older and once you are out of high school and in the real world, yes, **** means ***** or prostitute or whatever, but right now, coming from someone still in high school that could still experience something like this, **** is a term used very widely, not as specifically as you use it. no disrespect, i would just like to clarify if i can
Peace.

Old 08-28-2003, 03:16 PM   #9

godschick01 HB User
Question

well just to let u know, she is very rude. I dont just not like her because of what she did. It is because of her actions. I was telling my friend that because Arlean could hurt her (bad). She hurts many of her friends. If one of her friends likes this guy arlean will go make out in front of her orshe goes out with him. You tell me if that is not a good reason not to like her. She is going out woth the guy right now.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kylie1:
did she know your friend liked the guy? did your friend tell her to back off or anything? It's not ver nice to hate her just because shes a **** and because shes got the guy your best friend wants. They're together and you and your best friend should just accept it. Just because this girl is a **** it doesnt mean she doesnt deserve friends.

Closed Thread