It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2003, 01:31 PM   #1

just_missing_u HB User
Unhappy Is he cheating..

OKay so me n this guy have been goin out for like 10 months and we've been through everything together.. and we are pretty much best friends. Last night he broke up with me.. and after that he asked me if i'd take him back if he asked me out later...and i told him yeah.. he said his reason was cuz he moved away and we never got to see each other cept for on weekends cuz it's like 40 mins away. and he says that it will be easier in march when he turns 16. he said he still wants to be best friends and hang out and stuff and i can't hang out with him if we aren't goin out its just sumthing that wont work out that way!... and i've been kinda thinkig may be hes doin it so he can do stuff with sum1 else..hes really trustworthy and faithful but i dunno. Do u think he just wants to do stuff w/ other people? (Miranda i'm sorry this is kinda a shock for u but i just couldn't tell u at school i know i would have broke down.. i'm sorry!) he also said we could get back together when we both decided we couldn't live w/o other.. well what the hell is that about. GRRRRRR tell me what u think.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2003, 10:56 PM   #2

losers HB User
If you guys been together for that long of a time you should know by now if he is trustworthy. Only you can truly answer that question( you probably know him better than anyone) but im sorry to say but if you have to question about trust maybe its best that your not with him

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 10:00 AM   #3

djshorty HB User
Hey,
If it was mean't to be I will work out eventually. And if you know he is trustworthy than have trust in him! Just be patient and know that God has a plan and maybe this is his plan for you two right now! It will all work out in the end! Maybe you can help me with my topic titled "I Need Help Yall"! Thanks...and good luck

Old 08-28-2003, 04:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Technically if he broke up with you he's not cheating on you no matter what he does unless he specifically told you that he wouldn't see anyone.

Closed Thread