It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 04:15 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Red face I'm guilty®retful...

Hey, I have a BIG problem! Please help!!! I know you are all probably sick of hearing relationship problems, but I would really appreciate it if you read this and reply!!

For a while I really liked this guy, let's call him Danny. So me and Danny would hang out and talk on the phone and we were really close. After a while though, I find out that Danny was only hanging out with me and flirting with me and whatever to get his ex jealous because he still liked her. So whatever, I ditched Danny and moved on, still sorta butt hurt about what he did to me. I started dating this guy named, well let's call him Matt, and he and I are going to different schools and are currently still together and today is where all my drama started!!!

I was walking down the hall when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and there was Danny, and we talked for a little bit and he asked me to come out to his car with him because he needed to get his notes. I agreed, and we walked out there, just talking about what we had been up to lately. We get to his car and he apologizes about what he did to me and tells me he doesn't like his ex anymore. I told him it was ok and he asked for a hug. I gave him one and while drawing back he kissed me! I feel so bad because I didn't resist or pull back. We kissed for about a minute just standing there by his car when I finally came to my senses. I told him I had to get to work, and while walking away he says to me, "I just want you to know that you are beautiful and I think you're great." I just said thanks and strolled off.

Now I don't know what to do! I feel so bad and don't know if I should tell my boyfriend or not. I feel like a hypocrite too, because I would get jealous if he would hang out with his female friends. I'm such an idiot . Any advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 06:31 PM   #2

Miranda2626 HB User
i would let yer bf know what happened and that the kiss didnt mean anything and that you dont have an interest in danny..i would tell him because if u dont it might get out some way and yer bf could find out by someone else and not trust u anymore if u still like him then iwould let him know what went on it will make u feel better to get it out too!
good luck*

Closed Thread