It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #1

shortiebabii03 HB User
Question jealousy i would say

ok one of mi best frineds is really pretty and i also am but sumhow the boys just dont c it so they all go for her and sumhow it really makes me mad they all tell me oh i wish Amanda had ur personality so they r telling me oh ur not as pretty as Amanda but ur personality is better but ur still not pretty enuff so i cant go out with you so will this ever change? like i dont know but she always gets wat she wants with guys and we r equally pretty and i dno im like best frineds with all the guys she goes out with and they like me but wont go out with me so i dont now but i would love 2 hear ur opion on mi situation!

thanks
Jessica http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/idea.gif

Old 08-29-2003, 07:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Wow, my name is Jessica too

Anyway, I know how it is. I'm tall and look older than I am, so guys tend to be intimidated by me. But, I don't think you should be jealous. I used to always be so jealous of my older sister, because she would always have boyfriend after boyfriend and guys were constantly hitting on her. But you know what? She was never happy, and the guys that were hitting on her and dating her were only after her for the way she looked, seeing as how she is one huge SNOB! She's never had a good, meaningful relationship (and I know I stress this a lot, but it's true, I believe the most important thing in a relationship is MEANING...) but rather shallow ones that don't last long and involve a lot of heart break.

Your time will come. Those guys are jerks for not liking you simply because you "aren't pretty enough." Everyone is beautiful in their own way and some day you will find that prince who will think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Just be patient.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread