It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 09:48 AM   #1

Croquet_Mallet HB User
Unhappy Need help

I know this girl, and see her often though we've never really talked. I play baseball with my friends, and she lives nearby. So she sometimes comes and watches. She smiles at me often and I smile back. I like her a lot and want to meet her, but I can't really talk to her cause the only time I actually see her is when she's far away, watching from her house. How can I tell her how I feel without going up there and talking? Help please.

Croquet_Mallet

Old 08-28-2003, 10:06 AM   #2

Kylie1 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Croquet_Mallet:
How can I tell her how I feel without going up there and talking? Help please.

Croquet_Mallet

lol. How in hell can you tell her how you feel without talking to her!

In this situation you need to be kinda forward. Most girls like confident (but not cocky) guys so she will probably think more of you if you just go over and say hi. Go over there with a few other guys if you feel shy. I'm sorry but that's the only advice I can give

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 12:31 PM   #3

magicman88 HB User
i agree with kylie. just go over and say hi. i was in the same situation once and didnt go over there because i was too nervous. i now regret that i didnt . i am no expert on the female sex but i'd say just talk to her.

Old 08-28-2003, 08:31 PM   #4

Croquet_Mallet HB User
Thanks, but what do I talk to her about? I know nothing about her, and I don't wanna look like a wierdo by going there and striking up some meaningless conversation.

Old 08-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #5
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
talk about frogs...that always freaks ppl out..hehe jk but thas my fav animal..u culd talk about the weather maybe or get to know her!!! GOOD LUCK...might wanna slip frogs in sumwhere they awezome

Old 08-28-2003, 09:44 PM   #6

Croquet_Mallet HB User
C'mon, seriously. What do I talk about? I mean, how exactly do I start the conversation?

Old 08-29-2003, 08:54 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User
Since she comes to watch the baseball game, you could say, "so do you just like to watch baseball or do you play too?" Talk a little more about how long you've played. Move on to other "summer" topics like movies/music. Then you could ask if she likes to go to professional games. If she says yes, then ask her if she'd like to go with you to one!

Old 08-29-2003, 11:32 AM   #8

TranscendingAbyss HB User
I pretty much agree with most ideas.. except maybe the bringing other guys one.. I know if I were a lone girl and a bunch of guys came over I'd freak out... it's a little intimidating.. though one guy coming over can be really flattering..

Old 08-29-2003, 11:59 AM   #9

lostwou14 HB User
i agree with TranscendingAbyss... if you're actually going to talk to her, go alone, not in a group of guys. im a girl and if one guy would come over and talk to me, i'd be flattered, but if a big group of guys come over, i'd be intimated. also for talking, all i can say is just share some of your interests. if she agrees, good, if she doesn't, ask her what her's are. thats all i have. good luck..

Closed Thread