It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 01:53 PM   #1

Magikchris17 HB User
Exclamation Some advice on a girl..

Hey, I got a little problem. I am a good listener and talker with girls, I never reall get shy or anything. But this one girl I like walks by me and we stare at eachother alot and I seem to get nervous and once a lil shaky lol. Now my buddy is gonna tell her to come hang out with us and tell her I have a "crush" on her which I do, but I feel I am going to be really nervous. This is very strange, does anyone know how I can break this?

Thanks, Chris

Old 08-29-2003, 05:37 PM   #2

SaFIREeyedAngel HB User
OK- here's advice...
coming straight from a female perspective.
I think it's (as much as guys hate this word...) cute that you get nervousaround this girl! I'm sure she'd be flattered to know that you felt this way about her!
If I were you I'd ask my friend not to say anything just yet. Try to be friends with her 1st. TRUST ME HERE the best relationships begin as friends and then they have more potential to evolve into something more later.
Ask her her name (if you don't already know it)
Ask her what she's into,about her family,friends (chicks dig it when a dude is genuinely intrested in them.) Then ask her if she is dating anyone at the moment?? If so...{shucks} right? NOT AT ALL <---here's your big chance. You get to be her sholder to cry-on when this dude is messin' up. Just let her do all the talking. Let her know that you're there for her!!
When she realizes that you are the sweet,caring, kind or guy that you really are...she's guaranteed to fall head over heels for ya'....trust me

------------------
Everyone staring at you too huh? WELL...SMILE!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 07:19 PM   #3

soccrgurl12 HB User
Talking

i agree with safireeyedangel. it is really cute that you get nervous around her! and you dont want to jump rite in with the whole serious relationship first. its really important to start out as friends, that way you'll know a lot about her and it wont be awkward if you start to date. the best relationships start w/being friends.

Old 08-29-2003, 09:07 PM   #4

Magikchris17 HB User
Cool, thanks girls. I was gonna meet her, and basically be friends with her for awhile, she is friends with one of my best friends. So we are gonna all hang out at break and lunch at my HS. I know she doesnt have a BF, but I would like to get to know her alot more. Should I say " I think you are cute" to her or just be friends first? because she probably have the impression I like her no matter what.

Thanks,
Chris

Old 08-30-2003, 09:20 AM   #5

sickness187 HB User
NOOOOOOO DONT BELIEVE THEM WHAT THEY SAID IS BS!!! I SWEAR TO CHRIST DONT DO WHAT THEY SAID.....

Old 08-30-2003, 05:32 PM   #6

Magikchris17 HB User
uhh...whats that mean? but anyways...im going to be turning 17 this october with out my license, im getting my permit very soon, im just affraid I cant get with this girl I like without being able to drive yet..she drives but would it matter at the least?

Closed Thread