It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 10:41 AM   #1

lostwou14 HB User
Question Question for guys

What do guys like to get as gifts? cause when im goin out with a guy i never know what to get them for their birthday, christmas, etc. ill take any suggestions thanks

Old 08-30-2003, 10:44 AM   #2

sickness187 HB User
guys are very easy to buy for but they like the gifts that cost nothing the most do you understand what im saying but not everything has to be about sex! you dirty little beaver!!! ummm so you could buy you a strobe light and ummm buy him some good video games like ones with blood and gore are usually the ones most acceptable to buy for all guys sure some guys myself including like rpg's but no one can turn down a cool fps, or of course you can just take him to second 3rd or home run....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2003, 11:25 AM   #3

Geek_USA HB User
Depends, i'd like almost anything from a girl I like or from a girlfriend. Not because of its money value, but because of its feeling value, for she took the time to get me something.

Im not into video games, so I couldnt say that but it really all depends on his hobbys.

What kind of things is he into? Maybe like a gift certificate to a skate/surf shop? I know I always like that.

But now that I sort of answered your question, I have the same question back at you. What kind of things do girls like for their birthday and such? An event? Or a thing? And if so, what?

Old 08-30-2003, 02:01 PM   #4

lostwou14 HB User
Smile

girls think its cute basically when guys get them anything. my boyfriend got me earrings and i was thrilled, even though im not too into earrings. but jewelery is good.

flowers are also real good to get, i love getting roses or carnations. single roses are romantic

i don't really care what a boyfriend would get me as long as its from him and it means he took time out of his day to think about me.

if anyone has anymore suggestions for guy gifts, let me know.

Old 08-30-2003, 10:48 PM   #5

Dr_OcTaGoN HB User
ummm cologn is always nice =). you dont want your boyfriend to smell do ya?

Old 08-30-2003, 11:39 PM   #6
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
OOO good one Dr_OcTaGoN!
I have been with my guy for almost 4 years and for gifts I usually get him his favorite cologn or have him test out some that I like and buy the one he likes best of my picks. I buy him an assortment of things but usually cologn, boxers and cds.
Thats just personally what he likes tho, so I dunno. He never buys himself boxers and sometimes I will throw some silk ones in And he works in his car so music is a huge plus. Also if you have a sexual relationship with your boyfriend, buy something sexy he will want to see you in. I do that once every 6 months.

Girls like ANYTHING from thierboyfriend, its the thought that counts. My favorite thing is a pretty ring($5-15), something you can always be reminded of him. And Im easy to please, Chocolate is my fav :-p

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Old 08-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #7

CrazyBoutLinkinPark HB User
Most girls don't really care what there boyfriend gets them, it's the thought that counts. My bf, for example, made me a CD of my fav songs and I thought that that was a perfect gift.

It really depends on the girl. Some girls love getting jewelry, but I wouldn't get them anything expensive after just a month anniversary or anything, those gifts are usually for the 1 year, 2 year anniversaries, but hey, it's your money.

Most of my girl friends like getting something sentimental. For example, my friend gave his gf a little photo album with pics of them for their 6 months and my friend loved it... it depends on the gal.

Closed Thread