It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 06:17 PM   #1

~*$FLirtCHick$*~ HB User
Exclamation I like 2 guys...Confused

I like these 2 guys and i dont know what to do. the first one we always flirt a lot and hold hands, hug and takl a whole bunch. hes so cute and hes short like me and hes really nice and i have known him for a while. the second one is really cute but hes sort of taller and i have known him for about 2 weeks which isnt that much and we talk a lot and he flirts with me and writes notes to me saying that im pretty and he stares at me a lot during 4th and 8th period which is sort of wierd but hes so cute and all these girls like him. thats why i need help im so confused and the first guy, i invited him to my party im havin and i dont know what o do o please write back!! thnx!!
<3, ~*$FLirtCHick$*~

Old 08-29-2003, 07:36 PM   #2

Geek_USA HB User
Well, for a start dont think about what other girls think about him, thats like buying the most expensive pair of shoes you can find, just because the price.

Now, with which one do you feel more comfortable with? Which one cares more about you? Which one do you have harder and more serious feelings for? Do both put you in 1st place?
And this might be kind of well laim to take into considerating and mean to the nicer one, but which one will keep you as a friend close, when you have the other one as a bf? It might be a point to take into consideration.

Good luck on your decision.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 08:33 PM   #3

drumminfool HB User
Thumbs up

well i think my advice would be to get to know both of em really well and see which one is more your type. dont just go by height and outer appearences look for personality. thats my advice

good luck with your choice

Old 08-29-2003, 08:54 PM   #4

sickness187 HB User
this isnt usually my field of advice but im obset over the fact that its on this forum because this is for health issues or anatomy advice and your only issue is that you want to be with two guys because you IZ A SCANDELOUS HO!!! sorry for judging you its just that whenever i hear something like "oh and he's alittle taller"the whole hoeness of it all just pisses me off

[This message has been edited by sickness187 (edited 08-29-2003).]

Old 08-29-2003, 08:59 PM   #5

alluneedislove HB User
Arrow

I would have to say that if you like them both and cant make up your mind than you really dont like either one of them because if you did you would be able to decide. If you really have true feelings for someone than you cant like anyone else. i think that what you have are 2 crushes. Im not trying to be mean if that is what it sounds like..

Good luck!

Old 08-29-2003, 11:51 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Jeffrey449 HB User
About what sickness187 said about being a scandelous hoe, is rediculous. Why is she a hoe? She just likes them. What would it make me? That im deciding between 3 girls that i've fooled around with(Not actual sex)? That would make me a hoe too? or a player? Dont be calling her a "ho" cause she has done nothing wrong, and also spell it right atleast!

Old 08-30-2003, 08:58 AM   #7

sickness187 HB User
Cool

what i said wasnt about that she cant decide between 2 guys, the reason why shes such a hoe is because tallness and popularity being on the list of reasons not to decide against an old friend who likes you and....well shes obviously a hoe and you sound like a hoe you dumb hoe

Old 08-30-2003, 09:31 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Umm well I think if you are holding hands and hugging one guy that would be freaking MESSED UP to just ditch him and go for another one. Come on, stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about others- as in, how will these guys feel? Don't be shallow.

Old 08-30-2003, 09:49 AM   #9

sickness187 HB User
that was great advice lovely im sorry i sorta insulted you on the other forum.....but your awesome so dont read that lol!

Old 08-30-2003, 01:35 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Haha sickness, where did you insult me? Just curious, I would like to read it. Don't worry, I won't burst.

Old 08-30-2003, 03:15 PM   #11

sickness187 HB User
nothing i just thought you'd take it offensively when i said you you didnt know anything about the mentality of normal teenage girls but your intelligent so you took it as a compliment

Old 08-30-2003, 03:31 PM   #12
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

No, I'm not that intelligent, at least I don't think so myself, but thank you for thinking so! I'm a pretty hard person to insult. I only get genuinely insulted when people give in to stereotypes and are shallow. Otherwise, I'm pretty easy to get along with.

Old 08-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #13

sickness187 HB User
you seem very intelligent!! its very easy to offend me im quite tempermental....i think it might have alot to do with genetics though

Old 08-30-2003, 11:59 PM   #14
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
Well sickness187 to be honest I think you need to be in school a bit more. You are using words you dont even know the meanings to. She would not be a "scandalous hoe" as you say just a bit shallow on the reasons why she likes one of them, and its not so incredibly shallow where you have the right to make such a deal out of it. It could also just be her personal preferance.
And as for temperamental, look it up before you use that one to. "Excessively sensitive or irritable; moody" Obviously theres nothing sensative about you, expecially towards this girls feelings.
Another correction, this field is for "Teen Issues" its not health related just as the "Relationship Issues" are not. Think before you type, cause you obviously dont and your making yorself look stupid.

Old 08-31-2003, 11:27 AM   #15
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Thanks again, sickness!! I used to get upset rather easily. Now my boyfriend and parents are pretty much the only people who can get me genuinely mad. They have the "special touch."

Closed Thread