It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 07:35 PM   #1

soccrgurl12 HB User
Question Boy Hogger

I have this friend (Amy) and every time I'm (or anyone else is) talking to a guy thats 'popular' she has to walk up and 'include' herself in the conversation A lot of ppl have noticed that its happning and its really starting to annoy them (and me). Its almost like she wants every guy to herself and Im sick of her saying- o yea, me and so and so did this and the next day he told me this...etc. I dont want to tell her cuz the only way that I could tell her would probably be to yell @ her and I dont want to loose her as a friend cuz she CAN be ok sometimes. I could really use some advice!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2003, 07:40 PM   #2

lostwou14 HB User
Red face

Well i don't know exactly what to say to u, but i have just about the exact same problem! anyways, like i said, i don't really know what to do, but maybe send her an anonymous letter telling her to get her own guys!!! or at least stay away from urs. lol tell me what happens i might just know on my own though lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2003, 07:52 PM   #3

sickness187 HB User
why dont you just go somewhere she isnt and then get a guy there and honestly if shes doing this and this with them the day after she met them then.....those guys are sluts and you shouldnt like them anyways

Old 08-30-2003, 07:54 PM   #4

sickness187 HB User
oh yeah and i dont think you should really worry i hear theirs a never ending supply of guys in the world were not in a guy depressing where those very few guys and amy is keeping all the guys to herself on a remote island castle.....

Old 08-30-2003, 07:58 PM   #5

soccrgurl12 HB User
yea, but the thing is, the guys are getting really tired of it, 2. and im NOT worried that shes going to take the guys or anything cuz i know she can get any of them.

Old 08-30-2003, 08:01 PM   #6

sickness187 HB User
i think shes just to competitive and thats it if you want to challenge her than do so but for as long as you dont she will be the winner...?

Old 09-01-2003, 10:58 AM   #7

Miranda2626 HB User
anywhere you go you are going to have a girl like that at your school. i have one at mine i try not to let her get to me..i just aviod her and im still nice to her but she bothers me in other ways too lol..well good luck just dont let her get to you. and try not to talk bad about her because the last thing u want to happen is everyone hatein on her maybe she doesnt relize she is doing it. maybe you should get her to go with one guy and then she will leave the rest alone? and if she doesnt tell her it isnt fair for the guy she is with..well good luck and keep us posted!

Old 09-01-2003, 07:12 PM   #8

soccrgurl12 HB User
haha i dont think she deserves any of the guys at my school. it just bothers me how shes always trying to get on their good side and make them like her(lol which will never happen) but there is this other guy that she likes at a dif. school...soo hopefully she will go w/him and stop hittin on the guys @ my school. thanx 4 the advice everyone!

Closed Thread