It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2003, 07:15 PM   #1
Inactive

6roxychick9 HB User
Unhappy guys+girls i need help

Well i am a freshmen and i came to International School Bangkok in 8th grade. I had a bday party about a month after. A few freshmen (which are now sophmores) came to this party. There was one guy called Jacob* who was one of the freshmen and i didnt know him at all i was atracted to him, and this year i got to know him. We now hug to say "bye", and one day he kissed me on the cheek, and did the same for a few following days. And now he wont even hug me! we still talk and all, but i dont know...help me
-----------------------------------------------------
*name has been changed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
For the guys...need your advice sunshineahead Relationship Health 79 11-30-2004 06:28 AM
Need Guys Help! Please Read jewel4444 Sexual Health - Men 20 08-30-2004 12:34 AM
Can You-Guys Help Me Again With Irrational Fears??? index.html Panic Disorders 10 04-14-2004 08:38 PM
Guys/girls throw ure advice please :( BMis Sexual Health - Teens 9 03-03-2004 10:45 AM
Hi guys, need some advice/reasurrance please... Black-Dove Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 15 11-08-2003 04:15 PM