It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 05:58 PM   #1

godschick01 HB User
Unhappy My friends keep hitting me! PLEASE HELP!

Ok I am a fourteen year old girl. I was adopted at the age of seven. I am in a really nice home and everything. I get alot of friends and become really close with them. The one thing I noticed they all have in common is HITTING ME! It is really annoying and it hurts me. Not physically (sp) more mentally. I dont know why but my mom says it is prolly cause of my past. I believe her alot. What should I do or tell my friends to get them to stop hitting me. I ask them nicely and everything but they wont. PLEASE HELP

[This message has been edited by godschick01 (edited 08-29-2003).]

Old 08-29-2003, 06:44 PM   #2

G_man123 HB User
If your friends hit u, that's sexual harrassment. if ur parents won't help, call the police, they will help you get through the situation. just because you were adopted is no reson for hitting you. or tell them that if they are ur friends, please stop hitting me cause it hurts. you don't have to be nice. if if it's just a tap or the sholder or something not really bad, hit them back so they know how u feel.

hope I helped

peace?!?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 07:12 PM   #3

soccrgurl12 HB User
ok, if youre asking them nicely to stop, maybe you should say it not so nicely. im not saying yell at them, but just say it like you mean it. if theyre good friends, they would understand that you dont like it and you want them to ease up on it.

Old 08-30-2003, 09:18 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Have you ever thought that maybe you're interpreting them wrong? My friend thinks guys hit on her all the time but they aren't at all. You may be reading them wrong. Don't jump to conclusions so fast.

Old 09-02-2003, 07:25 AM   #5
Inactive

James44_20 HB User
How the hell is hitting someone sexual harrasment? If they're your friends tell them to stop hitting you or hit them back really hard once. See how they like it. It will stop them.

Old 09-02-2003, 05:11 PM   #6
Inactive

TeTr0 HB User
I think a few people here have confused "HITTING ME" with "HITTING ON ME"! She is saying that they HIT, not HIT ON HER!!

You need to let these so called 'friends' know that you do not like it when they do this to you. If you have asked them nicely & they continue to do it, tell them again more firmly this time! If they still continue to do it, then I have to wonder - are they really what you would call 'friends' to you?? I know that none of my friends hit me & if they do, it's joking & it doesn't hurt!! Also, if you have gone to your parents about this & they have done nothing about it in any way to help you, go back & let them know that it's still going on & that you NEED them to help you!

Old 09-02-2003, 05:26 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Oh my god! Sorry, I just realize I totally read it wrong. They HIT you?? Okaaaaay, like, hard?? Or just messing around? If they hit you hard and seriously, then you need to get yourself some new friends.

Closed Thread