It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 03:54 AM   #1
Inactive

6roxychick9 HB User
Unhappy unforgatable moment!

Well i am a freshmen and i came to International School Bangkok in 8th grade. I had a bday party about a month after. A few freshmen (which are now sophmores) came to this party. There was one guy called Jacob* who was one of the freshmen and i didnt know him at all i was atracted to him, and this year i got to know him. We now hug to say "bye", and one day he kissed me on the cheek, and did the same for a few following days. And now he wont even hug me! we still talk and all, but i dont know...help me
-----------------------------------------------------
*name has been changed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 05:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Redhead23 HB User
It stinks when you don't know where you're at with a guy doesn't it! Guys so often just stop doing things they usually do or start doing new stuff and they think there's no need to explain, and we're just left wondering and worrying!

Many times it's nothing, maybe he's stressed or has stuff to do or just doesn't feel like it (we all need our own space from time to time) or has just changed his habits/routines (dunno maybe he feels that the hug goodbye feelds fake because it's such a routine now) but other times the guy just assumes you'll get the hint that he doesn't want you anymore.

I think you're best off talking to him about it, tell him what you told us, i.e. you like him and you're confused because he's stopped hugging you, and that you'd like to know whether he means anything by it.

Inhibited Perfectionist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 05:48 PM   #3

sweetlilsurfer HB User
Exclamation

alot of times guys emotions change after they have showed emotion to a girl..but then they come back nd try to be "friends" again..and nothing is ever the same..so you might have to wait a while for things to get back to normal..or you may just need to talk to him about it..but sometimes that makes it even more aquard!

------------------
Kristen Lynn

Old 09-02-2003, 07:37 PM   #4
Inactive

6roxychick9 HB User
I've been thinking about telling i like him for a while... but after whats happening now im all puzzled i don't know. I tried to talk to him yesterday but he had flex time (sort of like after school detention, but ur not in trouble) I talked to his best friend. But he didn't say much, we're friends pretty much...u know if i tell him i like him he might get all freaked out and give up on our friendship completly

thanks, diane

Closed Thread