It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 09:09 AM   #1

djshorty HB User
Wink Girls Problems Someone HELP!!!!!

Hey,
Well I have been stressing and need some advice. This summer I met a girl who I really like and who really likes me (we met through her sister which I knew)! Both of us are 18 and have just graduated from High School! We are both now attending college. This summer we just really hung out with each other and got to know each other really well. We both have already had ups and downs on where we wanted to take this. Her sister had already had the plan to play matchmaker and I guess it kinda worked. She got accepted to USC (in Columbia South Caroina) and I am going to Green***** Tech (in South Caroilina). On the last night we were going to really be able to see each other we just kinda hung out and "chilled'' with each other on the couch. Well the question came out of her mouth that I thought she would never ask. She asked me if I had a condom on me. Well I didn't (for those who care I haven't gotten "laid" yet I wanted to wait for the "special someone") But other things led to other things and things got touched and were seen (if you know what I mean). Well it was 3:30am and I had to go home. But before I left I asked her if she really liked me or if she was just "making out" with me just for the heck of it and she said that she did like me but didn't want to put a title on it. Which I could understand. So before I left she said that when I came down to visit her in Columbia I would know what to bring (gee, i wonder what she mean't ) But I am just wondering if she is the one and I know we are only two hours away but it seems like a long way away. And she said that we can say we are "talking" but I guess I just need advice from the fellas and ladies. There are other things that make this situation difficult but if you want to know the whole blown out story please feel free to email me at shorty881fm@yahoo.com or just reply! I guess sometimes I often wonder if she would "run around'' on me when she is down there...and I have lost a lot of sleep because of it. HELP! THANKX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 10:13 AM   #2

Kylie1 HB User
Me thinks she wants sex. And, yeah she would probably run around on you. The way you explained it just makes me think she wants sex and thats about it. But then again I may be wrong. I just wouldnt get my hopes to high about it being something serious

Old 08-29-2003, 07:14 AM   #3

djshorty HB User
Wow,

Well I don't really think so... I don't think she is that horny....and besides she could get it at USC if she wanted to and she said she wouldn't...and she told me I better not run around on her either....

Old 08-29-2003, 07:55 AM   #4

Kylie1 HB User
Okay. If that's the case, then why'd you ask?

Old 08-31-2003, 01:39 PM   #5

Hermione HB User
personally, i'd say no way jose. i do not think she is "the one" for you. i mean what's with the "let's not put a title" on it? does that mean she doesn't wanna be tied down to just one person? (and i don't mean just in the sexual sense, but just committment-wise) if that's the case, that should be a warning sign right there. i think that if you have lived your whole life up till now waiting for that special person, then that person really should be special. one that you can be with. one that wants to be with you. one that will say "yes, he's my boyfriend." a rough thing our society has done is to play sex like its no big deal. personally i don't believe that AT ALL. its a HUGE deal. it is not merely gettin naked and doing whatev, its giving a part of yourself to another person. everyone's different, and i mean for me i'm waiting till marriage, because of my beliefs. if i give myself, its going to be my whole being. and to tell ya the truth, i wanna marry a virgin, too. and ya know why? because how is that supposed to make someone feel if their spouse was already "in love" so they decided to do it with someone else? like am i really just not worth waiting for, and getting all of you? otherwise it would be like marrying every single person they've ever been with, since each gal got a special part of his heart. i'm so sorry if i'm rambling, i'm just offering some insight into another perception. but so yeah, in terms of this chick, i'd say no. but in the end, it's your decision. number one rule: DON'T SETTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a girl out there who will totally be your every dream, your perfect match.
GW: 120
CW: 154 :c(

Old 09-03-2003, 07:27 AM   #6

djshorty HB User
Cool

Hey,
Thanks for all the help. We have talked some things over and she has agreed that this (whatever we may be) is a relationship and that she is not going to run around on me while she is down there at college. I guess I was just a little scared. She is not this wild girl or someone who sleeps with everyone everynight. She wants to make a living (be a doctor) and she says that she likes me. And I belive her! But thanks for the advice yall

DJ Shorty

Old 09-03-2003, 08:33 AM   #7
Inactive

TeTr0 HB User
Well, if you are waiting for the right girl to come along to have sex, I wouldn't have sex with her the next time you see her. I am not saying that she is not right for you & that you can't have something with her... but if she won't even let you "put a title on it" or whatever, then why would you want to do that? If you are waiting for someone really special, then wait untill she is at least your g/f to go & do that! If she doesn't want to be your g/f, but wants to sleep with you, chances are that she is not ready for a committed relationship - which it seems like you are looking for.

Closed Thread