It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 05:08 AM   #1

shonka HB User
Post my cousin and his girlfriend

ok i want to keep this as short as possible, basically i want to be with my cousins girlfriend and she wants to be with me, they`ve been together for 4 years just about, and we have fooled around (kissing and touching) and she says she loves him, but she has feelings for me, we want to do things together, and we love talking and hanging around eachother, and im his cousin, i dont feel guilty at all, all i want to do is be with her, im confused tho? i need help? advice ANYTHING, but we both want to be together, altho she says shes inlove, but we have alot in common, we are around eachother alot, we want the same things, we are just pretty confused, please help, and i like her that much, im scared that because we cant really do everything we want to do because shes in a relationship, im scared she`ll lose her feelings for me, and i really think shes the one for me. do yous think that if they brokeup, and in afew months we got together, my cousin would get angry, we are pretty close.... we are teens, and on the other boards, they kinda had a go at us, saying we are wrong, but the situations very hard to explain, ppl said "if she done it to him she`ll do it to u" but shes not like that, its very hard to explain, but can yous just work with me on wat im saying.......

Old 08-30-2003, 09:13 AM   #2

sickness187 HB User
Talking

well man iv been in this predicament before and it is obvious she is is a hoe and she will get you killed ruin all your relationships break up your family and use all your money it is really really truly not worth it trust me on this the words i love you coming from a girls mouth mean nothing iv heard them so many many many times iv learned from my mistakes so you dont have to just dont do this it will honestly mess up alot of your life it wont work out at all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2003, 09:17 AM   #3

sickness187 HB User
Talking

iv been with alot of girls iv thought were the one and believe me they are all ho's do you think that in the four years shes been with your cousin she hasent told him she loves him thousands of times in little notes and letters just trust me iv learned from my mistakes with women so you dont have to she is a hoe and she will ruin your relationship with your family use you and your money and then break your heart shatter it on the ground and take a poop on it...oh yeah and that if your cousin doesnt cut off your penis and choke you to death with it....dont do this

Old 08-30-2003, 09:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

:O Blood is thicker than water!!! :O

Old 09-02-2003, 07:29 AM   #5
Inactive

James44_20 HB User
Tell her to go away. You're an *** for considering this and even more of one for fooling around with your cousin's girl. Grow up and find your own girlfriend. People in your family are people you should be able to trust. This is not the case with you and I'm thankful I don't have a cousin like you.

Old 09-02-2003, 07:31 AM   #6
Inactive

James44_20 HB User
They're right, if she did it to him she'll do it to you. People change, but not always. I think in the end you're going to end up with a broken heart and a cousin that hates you. Is it worth it?

Old 09-02-2003, 04:05 PM   #7

sweetlilsurfer HB User
Arrow

i just say let nature take its course..and if she mentions anything to you..or if anything happens between yall you may have lost a great friendship between you and your cuz..you might wanna think bout consequences..or talk to him about it...

------------------
Kristen Lynn

[This message has been edited by sweetlilsurfer (edited 09-02-2003).]

Old 09-02-2003, 04:20 PM   #8
Inactive

roni624 HB User
it doesn't matter who or what she is....why would you do this to your own family? She will come and go and he will always be there. Like one of the above posters posted "blood is thicker than water" You are swimming in some deep waters. You need to find YOUR own g/f and leave YOUR COUSIN'S g/f alone. It's not worth it.-Roni

Old 09-03-2003, 09:08 AM   #9
Inactive

TeTr0 HB User
You really need to forget about this girl, not only is she your COUSIN'S GIRLFRIEND, but she is cheating on him! Why would you ever want to be with a girl that already has a b/f who she can't stay committed to?? What makes you think that if she was to break it off with your cousin & the 2 of you become g/f & b/f that she won't do just the same to you?

What you are doing is wrong & not fair to your him in the least. I think that the you & this girl deserve each other for doing what you are doing to YOUR OWN COUSIN !!!!

Closed Thread