It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 04:43 PM   #1

sweetlilsurfer HB User
Thumbs down friends and boyfriends

ok..im going to try to et to the point and make it short.. i liked this guy all summer..but i was away from home most of the time..and he asked me out!! well we went out for like 2 weeks..then he broke up w/ me cause he never saw me..then when school started he told me he liked me again..and i liked him too..well its the third week of school he likes my BEST FRIEND!!! and told his friend, well he told me..and now they are trying to hook up..and seeing them together at school will not be easy.. i dont think i could handle it..anyone got any advice for me?

------------------
Kristen Lynn

Old 09-02-2003, 05:43 PM   #2

soccrgurl12 HB User
well, youre right, its not going to be easy and you're not going to like it. This has happened 2 me and i just think- well there are other fish in the sea. and if you told him that u liked him, and he said the same thing then it doesnt really sound like he was bein true if hes goin 4 your best friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 05:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Oh god how horrible for you! That really really sucks, but yeah I'm sure you know that already. What happened? Why doesn't he like you any more, and your best friend instead? And has your friend consulted you about this?

Old 09-03-2003, 02:49 PM   #4

sweetlilsurfer HB User
Angry

im not actually sure what happened he liked me and everything was cool.. and then all of a sudden he told me he didnt like me anymore..he liked my friend..and i was like umm... and now they flirt everyday right there infront of my face..and she told me she would never like him...LIE!!

Old 09-03-2003, 03:39 PM   #5

LJ HB User
Wink

hey there Kirsten,

Damn! not exactly a great thing you needed happening!!

it's tough that's for sure. Sometimes i guess it feels a but insurmountable! But is he really the guy you want when he can be soo fickle. Kinda sounds like a guy i knew. He liked me one min thenthe next it was my friend he almost wetn thru a whole group of us ....Fortunately most of my friends supported me and we stuck together. I think in some ways the best thing is to grin and bear it (yeh know cold comfort!) but it truly sounds like he is just trying to "prove 2 the guys" that he's popular with girls!! It's sad that your friend is falling for the same thing.

It may be good that you found out how fickle he is know b/4 he could really hurt you. I hope you are okay. Don't take it to badly it is his fault that he is soo obviously missing out on a great girl!!

Let me know how things are going....

LJ

Closed Thread