It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 07:59 PM   #1

YFS500 HB User
Post How long can it last?

Hey. Sorry if this isn't in the right place, but since we're both teens I thought it was. My g/f and I are right around 16, and she's just under 4 months older than me. We love each other. I'm wondering, how long can this last? I mean I know there is no answer really. But what should I look out for? Things that can start to go wrong?

Old 09-02-2003, 08:48 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

DoOoOoM HB User
Just enjoy yourselves man. But dont get too caught up in the love thing, I mean your both young. Live a little. Don't expect her to be your future bride. Sorry but I'm almost 99% sure she won't. Anyways good luck and don't get her pregnant. =)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 10:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

If it's really love, then you can bet it can last forever! Rare, but its totally possible. Don't sweat it! Everything happens for a reason. Good luck.

Old 09-03-2003, 08:13 AM   #4
Inactive

TeTr0 HB User
n/t

[This message has been edited by TeTr0 (edited 10-07-2003).]

Old 09-03-2003, 01:02 PM   #5

lostwou14 HB User
Smile

if it's not meant to be, nothing you can do will keep you two together. if it's meant to be, nothing you can do will keep the two of you apart. good luck

Old 09-03-2003, 05:30 PM   #6

always HB User
my boyfriend and i are 17- he's 2 months younger than i am- we've really been there for each other and luckly haven't had any major problems or anything--- hopefully it will stay that way, for me and everyone else--- the one thing of advice i can give though- always communicate--- i mean don't nag or anything, but if something seems wrong or if s/he is upset, ask him[or her] what's going on and if there is anything you can do, etc--- always be willing to listen to and help-- be patient- people will make mistakes and you have to try to work though them- if things are meant to be they'll work out in the end...

Quote:
Originally posted by lostwou14:
... if it's meant to be, nothing you can do will keep the two of you apart. good luck ...
umm... "word"- i think you got it
and TeTr0 --- that story is amazing- i think it's awesome that everything turned out and that you [both him, you ... and your child] are together and happy- :-D

Old 09-03-2003, 11:52 PM   #7
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that anything is possible. My husband and I started dating at 15 (highschool sweethearts) and now we've been married for almost six years and together almost ten. Most relationships that start that young don't last but if it's meant to be it'll happen.

Closed Thread