It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 05:59 PM   #1

TwiztedFuzzy HB User
Unhappy i think i like my cousin

its really strange, I know she is my first cousin and all and I find it disgusting at times but she is real pretty and I feel like she is giving me signs she likes me also but she has a boyfriend. We grew up together, same schools and everything, only 1 year difference, shes a freshman in college now and Im a senior in high school.

I really dont know what to do, I definately dont want to talk to her about it or do anything about it as I could be looked at really strangely in my family... I just sometimes dream and fantasize about her occasionally.... is this normal or am I a disgusting kid? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif

The following user gives a hug of support to TwiztedFuzzy:
TheUglyTruth (01-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 06:19 PM   #2

ItailanRDer HB User
Forget her...she is your cousin, there are plenty of other girls out there besides her. Its Ok if you think she is pretty but dont take it any further...there are tons of girls out there who are pretty lol......you'll be better off not to get yourself into any trouble with her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 07:36 PM   #3

lostwou14 HB User
Arrow

i had the same problem for a lil while, my 2nd cousin is really, really hot and he was actually flirting with me most of the time i was with him... but i realiezed that i just needed to spend some time away from him (not that i had any choice - he lives in mississippi lol) and meet new people. i still sometimes remember the time we spent together and miss it, but id never give up my new guy friends to be with someone i know i shouldn't be with. so the best advice i can give u is spend some time meeting new ppl away from ur cousin... hope it helps.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #4

kuronek0blackkat HB User
i used to like my cousin and he liked me too, but it can't work. you have to find someone else or you might regret it

Old 09-04-2003, 06:48 PM   #5

The Truth Hurts HB User
Angry

So you like your cousin huh? Are you from the south? Hey lostwou14s cousin is from Mississippi HA. Have to love them slow folk. I say GET OVER IT NOW! or get ready for Jerry Springer. What ever works for you.

Truthfully yours.
The Truth Hurts

Old 09-06-2003, 12:27 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Enjoy your feelings but don't act on them.

Closed Thread