It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2003, 02:15 PM   #1

enchanter HB User
Post Do guys like girls to approach?

I spent my summer learning to be alone because a long relationship ended last year and I needed to become more independent. I really did well with that. I had a great summer and a normal fling with a great guy. Now I am back in school and I find I really like this guy in my art class. He is a senior (Im a junior) and I have never seen him before. Since its been a while since I was dealing with guys and school I am not sure if I should make the first move. I make eyes contact with him and he sees me and looks away really fast. I do not exactly know what I should do. What really gets a guys attention?

Old 09-07-2003, 03:32 PM   #2

laxyman HB User
Wink

yes absolutely, guys love it when a girl approaches and talks to him or asks him out, well thats how i got my first, lol, so absolutely approach!, approach! , approach! i hope this helps.

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2003, 03:49 PM   #3

enchanter HB User
I cant really approach during class. Its really hard and then I lose my courage. What do I say to him? I feel intimidated. What if he has a girlfriend or just thinks I am completely weird for talking to someone I never talked to?

[This message has been edited by enchanter (edited 09-07-2003).]

Old 09-07-2003, 10:06 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Ok, This comment is from a guys point of view ( me bein one) so just get that straight.

Guys LOVE chicks to approach them. If nothing else, it makes them fell as if their wanted.

Now, if he DOES have a girlfriend, it could get Awkward, but he'll mostly understand, and still want to be friends,
(Guys luve having chicks as friends aswell, the whole wanted factor again)

If u feel strange approaching him in class, see if u can talk to him befor or after school, durin lunch ect.

Another idea is to talk to one of his friends (If your ok with that). U can usually find out EVERYTHING u need to know about a person from a friend.

If all else fails, simply get one of your friends to tell him how u feel. No courage needed

Closed Thread