It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 06:48 PM   #1

shortiebabii03 HB User
Question love as a frined or wat

ok heres mi problem i went put with this guy for a while and it was awesum but then we broke up adn we became really really good friends where we would always hang out and just do everything with eachother! and it kinda made mi friend jealous but she got ovr it so that was fine but i started likeing him again and i told him but then he would really act different around me and we wouldnt hang out that much so i just finally tol dhim i didnt like him no more and then we were doin everything that we were doin b4 but i really dont know if i seriously like him nemore like he is mi all time best friend and can make me laugh netime we make such a cute couple but he doesnt like me like that and so now i cant tell if i love him or if i love him as like a brother its like really weird and i dont know wat 2 do cuz i think if we go out again (if he liked me) then when we broke up we wouldnt talk nemore so should i just stick with being best friends with him or should i just go 4 it and ask him out? thnx

Jessica http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 04:09 PM   #2

godschick01 HB User
Well maybe u should tell him how u feel to get it off ure chest, but also tell that u still want to be really good friends with him. If he is ure true friend then he will understand. But if it ruins ure relation ship then i am very sorry. May u should start out by saying, (name) I really need to talk to u then just say it. godschick01

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2003, 09:27 PM   #3

N0thingLsMatters HB User
Tell him exactly how you feel. There are times that I regret not telling someone how I fell and Like what godschick said if hes your real frind and doesnt want to go out with you you two will still be friends.

[This message has been edited by N0thingLsMatters (edited 09-06-2003).]

Old 09-07-2003, 11:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Be cautious what u do though.

I was in the same position few months ago.

Told a my friend I really liked her, totally F#@Ked the relationship.

Closed Thread