It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2003, 08:33 PM   #1

abbygirl3112 HB User
Post GOT DRUNK...I DID SOMETHING I REALY REGRET...HELP!!

i was over my friends house the other night...(lets call her Josie)...and my other friend was over there too (lets call her Riley) well, we were REALLY bored so we decided to sneak some bear and this other stuff that burns your throat when you swalow...lets just say that me and Riley drank a little more then expected and got completly SmAsHeD http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/hammer.gif while Josie only got a little more then buzzed...we woke up with the expected hangover and no memory of the night before...that's when Josie said that Riley and I got to 3rd when we were drunk while she was sitting on the couch...i cant get over this, because i'm kindof a homeophobic and i cant believe i did this, and i'm kindof mad at Josie for just sitting back and letting us do that...i would NEVER do this if i wasnt drunk, and i dont even remember doing it...i KNOW that Josie wasnt lyeing though, because i was wearing rileys underwear and she was wearing mine in the morning....GROSS...i cant get this out of my head...PLEASE HELP....sorry if this was kinda nasty...

Old 08-07-2003, 09:40 PM   #2

wondertwin44 HB User
Many people have done some stupid stuff when they were drunk. I know I have. Atleast it was your friend and not some total stranger. There really isn't anything you can do about it. Talk to your friend and make sure things aren't weird with you both now. Sometimes things like that happen when you are drunk. Try to be more careful next time. Also, you really can't be mad at your friend for just sitting there and not doing anything. She wasn't completely with it either, and for all she knows, you could have wanted to do what you did. Just talk with everyone and clear the air.

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2003, 11:23 AM   #3

NakedLunch HB User
I don't think you should worry about it. When you're drunk or high you're in a different state of mind and you may see things differently. At least you don't even have to remember it because you drank so much.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:46 AM   #4

50000TearsIveCried HB User
Personally, I also feel your friend should have stopped you, or at least not told you. I hope your friendship with the other girl isn't destroyed over something stupid that you did because of alcohol. Just forget it, it wasn't really you, it was the drink. Best wishes.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:57 AM   #5
Veteran

UF baby HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by 50000TearsIveCried:
Personally, I also feel your friend should have stopped you, or at least not told you. I hope your friendship with the other girl isn't destroyed over something stupid that you did because of alcohol. Just forget it, it wasn't really you, it was the drink. Best wishes.
I've done stupid stuff when I was less than sober and you really can't blame it on anyone but yourself. If you're gunna drink you should do it responsibly and know your limits.

Old 08-08-2003, 05:47 PM   #6

abbygirl3112 HB User
thanks everybody....idk..i just cant get it off my mind, but its getting better....thanks again....
-abby

Old 08-08-2003, 09:29 PM   #7

romulus HB User
homophobia is the worst disease EVER!!!!

Old 08-09-2003, 09:31 PM   #8

"I've done stupid stuff when I was less than sober and you really can't blame it on anyone but yourself. If you're gunna drink you should do it responsibly and know your limits."

yeah, you're right about that. But a friend should be responsible enough to help out another...I would have, but then again...that girl is in charge of herself and should have known to be smart about drinking.

Old 08-10-2003, 08:56 AM   #9
Veteran

UF baby HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by 50000TearsIveCried:
yeah, you're right about that. But a friend should be responsible enough to help out another...I would have, but then again...that girl is in charge of herself and should have known to be smart about drinking.
I see both sides of it.. Her friend could have done something about it but maybe since she was also a little buzzed she wasn't thinking straight.

Old 08-13-2003, 06:30 PM   #10
Inactive

ash5071 HB User
hehe yeah... i used to drink and all crap last year ... and let me tell you how much i regret! but hun things happen and all you can do is learn from your mistakes!

Old 08-15-2003, 12:57 AM   #11
Inactive

netviper13 HB User
Let me get this straight: you are mad at your friend because you made a decision to drink and are now mad with the consequences of that decision?

Welcome to the real world. For every action there will be consequences, some good and some bad. You know the consequences before hand, but in this situation you accepted them the moment you began drinking. Thus it is your fault and not your friend's.

Old 08-15-2003, 07:14 PM   #12

abbygirl3112 HB User
thank you everyone....i'm not MAD at my friend, i just WISH she did soemting to stop me...i understand it was my fault, and i did an irresponsible thing, but she could have said someting

Old 08-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #13

CrazyBoutLinkinPark HB User
I don't think you should worry about it, there's nothing that you can do or say that will change what happened. Everyone does stupid things when they're drunk... I've never met anyone who hasn't. Don't worry about it.

Old 08-16-2003, 03:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by abbygirl3112:
thank you everyone....i'm not MAD at my friend, i just WISH she did soemting to stop me...i understand it was my fault, and i did an irresponsible thing, but she could have said someting
Yeah, but wishing isn't gonna change it. I just hope this is a reminder for the next time you decide to get drunk. You're in charge of yourself, some friends in life will help you out of these situations, some wont. But don't take the chance of finding out. You're friend COULD have said something, and she COULD have not, unfortunatly she chose not. Be responsible about this in the future. I'm not telling you to not drink or get drunk, I don't know many people who don't in highschool, I'm just saying prepare for the consequences. Good luck!

Old 08-16-2003, 03:23 PM   #15

drag0n HB User
man i dont know but, if she told you you did something, that means she liked it right, so i suggest you dont drink and do it again :P and maybe you could like really become good buddies Fu*king buddies its allways good to have one

Closed Thread