It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2003, 11:14 PM   #1
(female)

CamoLov3 HB User
Post delayed love

I used to like a guy.. and i knew he liked me to but neither of us ever really admitted it.. he started dating some other gurl but then completely ignored me. i know he probably didnt want me to get hurt but he still hurt me more than if we coulnd have remained friends.. when they were in a fight a few weeks ago i was harrassed by someone i have been having trouble with and he saw.. the next day he came up to be and told me that he was about ready to punch him because of what he heard him calling me. when i heard that it made my heart jump.. mainly because he hadnt said a word to me in over four months. he is still going out with this other gurl but its fine i just wish i could say something to him.. because its almost like it was before.. not a word.. everytime i pass him.. we look at eachother.. i think he can tell in my eyes i want to say something... everytime i see him i scream and plead with myself to at least say hi.. i dont really like him like i used to but i wish i didnt have to look at the guy that i practically loved once and not be able to say hello. what should i do to make it to friendly grounds.. should i talk to him and ask him why when he went out with clairen we started to just ignore eachother? Should i tell him i once liked him and ask him how he felt about me? how should i get him at the perfect atmospher to have a conversation like this.. Guys how would you want a gurl to come up and talk to you about something like this? please if you have any suggestions help me. thank you so much

ElectricPassion07

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2003, 01:47 PM   #2

sweetlilsurfer HB User
hey,

guys dont know how to show there emotions.. i learned that the hard way just like you are...me and a guy were like best friends and we knew we liked each other i even stayed at his house over night (but nothing ever happened)and the he started dating another gurl andit was like i didnt exist.. i mean i could understand not going to his house anymore..but why not talking? cause he liked me and didnt want his feelings to get out while he had a gilrfriend we had a 3 hour long talk after they broke up..but things still arnet normal!! so i say approach him i feel if i had things would be better!

Old 09-13-2003, 04:24 PM   #3

CrazyBoutLinkinPark HB User
I would definately tell him! Good luck!

Closed Thread