It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 06:33 PM   #1

just_missing_u HB User
Thumbs down what to do?

well this is a long story and it's hard to understand when i try to make it short but i'll do my best..I have this friend (Melissa) and she likes this boy (jacob) and well he has used her in so many ways. She likes him soo much. and he doesn't care about her at all. Him and her had this fling and she called if off cuz she relized that he doesn't care about her.. cuz he woudldn't talk to her unless they did stuff. Well he told her he'd start talking to her more and well he hasn't really.. hes just say like 2 words now and then. and shes says hey it's an improvment isn't it? and well I tell her to please just stay away from him.. hes one of those guyz that it just breaks yer heart when one of yer best friends likes him. he cheats on all of his g/fs and he lies! Me and this friend (Jackie) keep telling her that he isn't right for her and that he doesn't care about her and that all he wants is to get some and we tell her to stay away from him so she can get over him.. she says she doesn't want to get over him but hes way bad news.. I'm havin a party friday and i told melissa that they cant go off and 'talk' but i think she got mad at me should me n jackie just but out and let her make her choices and mistakes.. twice?

(Melissa if u read this i'm sorry i just care about u and i refuse i sit on the side again and watch him burn u like that! You can do better! I know u don't want to hear this but U need to stay away from him he doesn't care about u, he just wants to get some... I love you tons! come early on friday like around 6 so we can talk...)

[This message has been edited by just_missing_u (edited 09-10-2003).]

[This message has been edited by just_missing_u (edited 09-10-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 06:54 PM   #2

Miranda2626 HB User
Exclamation

STAY AWAY FROM HIM I LOVE U AND JUST PLEASE I DONT WANT TO SEE U GET HURT!!

Old 09-11-2003, 08:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User
Infactuation can be hard to overcome. It's very common to see a relationship of this type when you begin dating. If they have nothing more in common than doing "stuff," she should definitely move on. She made the right choice once - does she want to be seen as easy by others? It's hard to acknowledge the fact that you will find another, healthier relationship when you feel that he's "the one." If she goes back with him, she will always be the one that fills his time when HE is lonely. He will find another girl and will possibly keep her around for convenience. If he truly cared about her, he would SPEAK to her! A lot of girls fall for the "bad" boys. They think he's alluring and captivating - they are not worth your time and energy. She may be missing out on someone who truly cares about her because she is being blinded by this guy. NEVER, ever, be afraid to be without a boyfriend. That in itself can be a big problem.

[This message has been edited by sawbuck44 (edited 09-11-2003).]

Old 09-11-2003, 01:48 PM   #4

Miranda2626 HB User
I totally agree with sawbuck44. She told me the other day that he likes this one girl a grade above us. So if he likes someone else that means his clearly not interested in a relationship with her he just wants to do stuff but i guess im just going to let her live and learn she got mad at me and another friend for telling her how we feel and what we thought about the whole thing we have talked to her about it and it doesnt get through her head so we had to yell at her to get it through that was a bad idea but she took it well..she is a great friend but i wish that shed listen to us!

Old 09-12-2003, 06:55 AM   #5

noelwr HB User
It sounds like the both of you are very good friends for her. However, you can tell her a million times, but if she doesn't want to listen, then it's her problem. You've obviously made it very clear to her what you guys think. Only she can decide what she wants to do. She is right... she has to make her own decisions and learn from her own mistakes. Go ahead and let her make the mistake - she will be hurt, but she will learn. Even though you both know you're right and "you told her so", please support her if she gets hurts. She'll really need you then.

Old 09-12-2003, 11:39 AM   #6

P_RicanGuy1965 HB User
If you reaaaaaaaally care for her, and want to keep her from making a biiiiiiig mistake, have you even considered talking to her parents? Sounds like the bully is just using her to get off and doesn't really care at all for her; and she likes the "feeling" and "attention" she's getting when they are together.

Closed Thread