It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 08:45 AM   #1

djshorty HB User
Wink I Need Help Ya'll

Hey,
Well I have been stressing and need some advice. This summer I met a girl who I really like and who really likes me (we met through her sister which I knew)! Both of us are 18 and have just graduated from High School! We are both now attending college. This summer we just really hung out with each other and got to know each other really well. We both have already had ups and downs on where we wanted to take this. Her sister had already had the plan to play matchmaker and I guess it kinda worked. She got accepted to USC (in Columbia South Caroina) and I am going to Green***** Tech (in South Caroilina). On the last night we were going to really be able to see each other we just kinda hung out and "chilled'' with each other on the couch. Well the question came out of her mouth that I thought she would never ask. She asked me if I had a condom on me. Well I didn't (for those who care I haven't gotten "laid" yet I wanted to wait for the "special someone") But other things led to other things and things got touched and were seen (if you know what I mean). Well it was 3:30am and I had to go home. But before I left I asked her if she really liked me or if she was just "making out" with me just for the heck of it and she said that she did like me but didn't want to put a title on it. Which I could understand. So before I left she said that when I came down to visit her in Columbia I would know what to bring (gee, i wonder what she mean't ) But I am just wondering if she is the one and I know we are only two hours away but it seems like a long way away. And she said that we can say we are "talking" but I guess I just need advice from the fellas and ladies. There are other things that make this situation difficult but if you want to know the whole blown out story please feel free to email me at shorty881fm@yahoo.com or just reply! I guess sometimes I often wonder if she would "run around'' on me when she is down there...and I have lost a lot of sleep because of it. HELP! THANKX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 12:13 PM   #2

just_missing_u HB User
Wink

Hey, least yer waiting for sumone special the guys around here would take it from anyone anytime. I think that if u like her and she likes u.. and if it's what u want then i don't see the problem.. if u are sure it's what u want. yer 1st time is one u remember a lot! make it romantic for her if u do decide to. but weather or not shes the one for it is yer choice cuz well only u know how u feel for her. and how she feels for u is sumthing only she can really know. sumtimes a feeling like that is one that u just can't decribe or understand fully. Good luck. the thing about running around is actually a tough thing. that depends on how much she really likes u.... and how good u are to her! TREAT HER RIGHT OKAY! and again Good Luck with this. its a totaly tough situation that only u can decide

Old 08-29-2003, 07:17 AM   #3

djshorty HB User
Thanks for the advice....I know she likes me and I know I like her...so I guess I am just going to have to be patient and also TRUST her...which is kinda hard. But I think I will survive.

DJ Shorty

Old 09-18-2003, 07:08 AM   #4

djshorty HB User
Cool

Ok,
So I just want to say that i took everyones advice and emails in to account the night she came over and stayed (all night long). And although we got pretty hot and heavy throughtout the night I told her I wanted to make sure she was the "special person" that I have been looking for so in terms we didn't go all the way and she said she respected my wishes....so last night she called me and she told me she was turning over a new leaf...and said that she kinda felt bad about what we did that Sat. night 2 weeks ago but didn't regret it but she knew that it was kind of a sin and she felt like a sinner...she said that she sees me as a friend...not like the friend that sits next to you in Math Class...but a really, really, close friend..but still refers to me as her b/f. I told her I understood her about her wanting to take things slow and that I would be her b/f and I can also be that close friend she can run and talk to whenever she needs me. I think that should be part of the defination of a relationship (someone who is a really close friend). I asked her what our limitations are when we get to see each other and we talked about how far is too far right now....she said she didn't mind the making out and being close to each other but she said that we would have to control how far we went. So, I guess to all that gave me the advice...thanks..although I will probably return with me questions, hopefully you will have more answers. We both know that we really like each other and we know that being 2 hours away from each other is hard and I think we both realized that sometimes sex can destroy what you might have or had with that special person....and I think she is that special person...I mean we are not like a 16 year old kids in high school and we both realize that we are 18 and are in college and have being young adults. But I guess that she wants to turn over her new leaf and I think that is fine in fact...that is great...she has become more intouch with God over the past couple of weeks and has helped me become better with God as well. I think that is who she is trying to respect is God. She knows that God probably didn't like what went on that night at my house and she wants to make sure we are going to be with each other for a long time. So thanks to all who helped! It's great to hear the advice....keep it up!

DJ Shorty

Old 09-18-2003, 03:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Smile

Great to hear... just remember... "liking someone a lot" is usually not enough if something goes wrong. Keep keepin it slow.

Closed Thread