It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2003, 01:08 PM   #1

bluewave117 HB User
Exclamation how can i get a guy to notice me

i like this guy, and i dont think that he has a clue that i like him as more than a friend, what can i do do get him to to see that without being too forward, can i have some advice or suggestions

Old 06-18-2003, 03:14 PM   #2

Laxhoty216 HB User
Be yourself, don't change who you are just to get noticed by this one guy. WHat you can do is maybe give him some hints, flirt alot, get a little touchy.. let him know who notice him, say HI to him when you see him walking in the halls, stuff like that. Try to hangout with him outside of school, see if he is REALLy your type. If you guys are right for eachother then he will notice it also and we guys will go out sooner or later. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2003, 05:51 PM   #3

cheerleader07 HB User
i would say dido on that but unless this guy is like ur best friend like all the guys at my school

Old 06-23-2003, 07:17 PM   #4

jshortstuff4 HB User
I have gone through that so many times, what I usually do is try to talk to him online alot if u can by asking about a hw assignment or sometin...figuring its summer right now would be kinda hard to do, but just for later use. I also would tell a whole bunch of my friends that I like this guy and usually that info gets back to him somehow...like everyone spreads the info...so then once he knows that u like him, maybe he will start making a move! Hope that helps!
Jessie

Old 06-28-2003, 11:12 PM   #5

onflamesforhim HB User
Smile

I walked straight up to the guy I liked , and right there told him I liked him , well he was a goodfriend , and still is , but he didn't feel the same way , but I felt SOO MUCH BETTER after telling him

Old 06-30-2003, 05:56 AM   #6
Inactive

$CASHMONEY$ HB User
Flaunt yoself!!!!

Old 07-13-2003, 09:01 PM   #7

iLOVEmyBF87 HB User
Wink

heyy!!
okay u cant drop hints guyz r soo stupid..me and my bf..i had to flat out tell him i told him online it made it WAY easier..but im not telling you to do that because i dont know your situation..im saying tell alot of ppl and u kno it WILL get around to him then u see if he acts differently or not if he starts to tlk to u more u know hes feelin it to if not then just take it easy start to like someone else and pretend that u dont care if he tlks to u..theres one way..or just become really good friends with him better friends to where u guyz r really comfy time will take its course...u cant really get a guy to notice you...guys like the looks but hte personality is GOLD to them..show that guy ur personality..and while your showin urs get to know his if its right then its right if not MOVE ON!!
.:*cHeLLiE*:.

Old 07-14-2003, 09:49 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

upshutter17 HB User
Bluewave117, I have always had that very same question.

Old 08-01-2003, 07:00 PM   #9

I LoVe tO fLiRt HB User
Question

hey yeah i am going through the same thing but this guy is in my ward and no why in hell am i going to go up to him and flat out ask or tell him i love him or if he likes me! what should i do to get him to like me or at least close to liken me
jasilynn

------------------
~*~JasiLynn~*~

Old 08-02-2003, 02:12 AM   #10

FirestormZero HB User
Ok. No rushing out and sayin to a guy "I LUV U!!! <3 <3 <3." Scaring him off ruins all the work you put into making a relationship with him. Just slowly act more romantic towards him. Put your arms around him every once in a while, give hugs. Tell your friends you like him and he will find out cause you know they will not keep secrets. Ask a friend of his for advice (be sure to befriend his friends, they are your best tools. even if they are *******s, you want them to like you.) Mmmm now if you are a bit of a wild girl, and you want to pull the big risky move that is hella fun (no guarunteed returns on this one but hey, this move rocks.) When you are in a place with no one else other than him (try to get him to this place, and it should be as romantic as possible.) hold hands with him and then after a bit tap his shoulders. When he turns to face you. Kiss . A girl did this one to me when we were jogging in the woods and I was just... yeah mmm. Good move when it works. You don't have to hold hands it just works better and is less risky if you're already at the good ol' hand holding level.

Best Wishes,
FirestormZero

Old 08-02-2003, 12:40 PM   #11

I LoVe tO fLiRt HB User
hey firestormzero i know that would work but he is in my freacken ward and i have known him forever and he knows i like him i huhhh well how could i get him to notice me? thats all

------------------
~*~JasiLynn~*~

Old 08-02-2003, 07:28 PM   #12

I Love Him, Dont I HB User
hey guys i really am confused help go to "i Love Hom Dont i " that is my new name thank! firestorm you have help me it kinda workes but i have another prop wit him yep i know

Old 08-02-2003, 07:29 PM   #13

I Love Him, Dont I HB User
crap i forgot my name used to be i love to flirt so yeah thanks y'all
~*~ Jasilynn~*~

------------------
~*~i love to flirt is my real user name i had to chang it~*~

Old 09-05-2003, 02:20 PM   #14

blondie665 HB User
I am 15 years old and my brother has some friends who are 17-18 years old. Whenever they are over they always flirt with me. I kind of like them ,but I don't know if that would be weird for my brothers friends and me or not. I like most of friends and I don't know if I should make the move or if I should hold back and just flirt with them and never go out with them. What do you think I should do????

blondie665

Old 09-07-2003, 10:38 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
In reply to Blondie:

I was sorta in the same position a yr ago.

I went out with one of friends cousins (he was REAL close to her, so it was kinda strange)

It worked out, till she dumped me

But I doubt u should makethe first move. Guys will generally flirt with any chick they feel confident they are able to. Cos they're close to your brother, they feel confident.

Just be careful they're not leadin u on . . But in the end, the decisions entirely up to u.

[This message has been edited by The only name not taken (edited 09-08-2003).]

Closed Thread