It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2003, 12:44 PM   #1

sweetascandy HB User
Thumbs up No pain!!!

I JUST got my bellybutton pierced yesterday in fact. I don't know much about it now but when I got it done it didn't hurt AT ALL. When he was done I said, "Thats it!? its done!?" I was so suprised, I thought it would hurt way worse. I don't know how people could say it hurts. Maybe their skin is different. Well as of right now it doesnt hurt at all and I havent had any problems yet, but then again, I've only had it for a day. The only question I have is if its true that most bellybutton piercings get infected. Because I've been reading online and it seems to me that everyones is getting infected, I really don't want this to happen to me so hopefully I can clean it good and take good care of it. Well if you have any questions or something, feel free to email me! =)

Old 08-06-2003, 10:44 AM   #2

TroubledYouth HB User
i dont have mine pierced just personally not my thing i guess...a lot of my friends have it done every single one of them has gotten infected at the beginning and smelled really bad, but after all its a belly button what do you expect right...im not sure if its the same but when i got my toung and verticle libret done i had no pain at all intill the second night then it started hurting more.....but i guess the only advice is clean is as often as possible if your nervous about it getting infected

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2003, 06:06 PM   #3

lil T HB User
yea

Old 10-07-2003, 03:51 PM   #4

chelsea_2007 HB User
I got my bellybutton pierced last spring break in florida. it didnt hurt at all and it never hurt anytime. there is a piercing place down the street from me and it seems like everyone who is getting their bellybutton's done there is getting infected. the guy there tells you to wash your bellybutton with antibacterial and healing stuff like neosporen..however mine didnt get infected and the guy that pierced my bellybutton said to never use that because it can screw up the healing process, when the bellybutton is trying to heal and it cant because there is a metal bar in the way. he told me not to rush the healing process, to let it just happen naturally. He told me to just wash it with Dial soap in the shower, so i did and it worked fine for me. Also, any piercings can get infected.

Closed Thread