It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2002, 10:12 AM   #1

Sweetmisery86 HB User
Unhappy i need some help*

Like ever since school started i have been getting really sick. Lately im really dizzy and nausous(spelling) i can't sleep also. It takes me around 2 hrs to fall asleep cuz it seems i worry bout everything. My eye also twitches like crazy and the doctors are no help. Im soo tired and hungry all the time too.My mom seems to think its verdigo or some inner ear problem? Any clue what could be wrong? Some ppl i have asked this its stress. could u plz lend me your opinion.

------------------
*blessed be*
Janae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2002, 10:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User
Are you worried because of the nausea and dizziness, or were you worried about something else first and then got to feeling sick?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2002, 11:06 AM   #3

Sweetmisery86 HB User
Well at night i worry bout everything like what i did that day, or whats gonna happen, then i start to worry cuz im afraid im not gonna have enough sleep. Im worried though right now, cuz im starting to realize how un-normal it is to be sick and dizzy all the time and i have been to the doctors 3 times and they just said i had low iron and low blood pressure and white blood cell count, but they gave me vitamins for that and i have been taking them for about 2 weeks and nothing is changing, im still just as tired and dizzy(but i can't sleep). Im not sure if im sick because i dont' sleep or because im actualyl sick?.

------------------
*blessed be*
Janae

Old 09-24-2002, 03:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB User
Smile

Sweetmisery86:
It takes longer than 2 weeks for the body to heal from nutritional imbalances. You may need some B complex vitamins, too. Has the B12 level been checked? Have they checked your thyroid?

Just rest and keep after the doctors to find the cause of your problems. And don't get anxious about getting well. Relax and rest. It takes time to get rebalanced.

Old 09-24-2002, 03:13 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

tcb0609 HB User
Thumbs up

Sweet--I can't give you any advice on what is making you sick, but I can tell you how I helped my non-sleeping issues. I have problems that cause me not to be able to fall asleep and sleep soundly. My doctor recommended Valerian Root. I tried it and it worked great, so now I take it all the time. It is not a sleeping pill; it's an herb. It does not cause that groggy feeling you have in the morning when you wake up after a sleeping pill. You wake up feeling rested and alert. You take 2 to 3 pills about 30 minutes before you want to get in bed. Then just sit and relax...watch TV, read, whatever. Then go to bed. It has helped me to quit worrying about things when I get in bed...I just fall asleep. They smell really and are pretty big, but who can't get over that for a good night's sleep. You can buy it at any drugstore or nutrition store...I buy mine at Walmart. Give it a try and let me know how it works. Also, you may need to take it for a few nights before it really starts working.

Old 09-24-2002, 05:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB User
Smile

Hi Sweetmisery86,

I didn't notice that you have eye twitches.
That is typical of a need for vitamin B complex.

Old 09-24-2002, 06:10 PM   #7

Sweetmisery86 HB User
i already take vitamin B.

Closed Thread