It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 02:24 PM   #1

butterflyz87 HB User
Question What's up w/ him!?

Hi, sorry this is so long..i've posted on here b-4 about this kid named zach but just for those of u who r new to the site or haven't read any of my posts here ya go... So i told zach in 8th that i liked him and he was cool w/ it that's actually how we became friends. Cuz we talked a whole weekend on the phone in 8th, and he was the one who went searching for my #, even though he said he liked my cuzin-we barely talked about her maybe 15 min at the most. But we found out we had a lot in common. So the beginning of 9th we had a whole semester of spanish together and 2nd qt. we sat next to each other and we always used to joke around and talk about the kind of music we liked and all that, then he found out that i liked one of his friends and he kept saying "i can't believe u like him" over and over again. So then 2nd semester we didn't have n/e classes together but our lockers were by each other, so everytime he went to walk past me after leaving his locker he'd always push, poke, or kick me. So then the day after valentine's day this last year (2003) he called me out of the blue and said he was having a house party and wanted to know if i could come but i couldn't and i said "i'm sorry" all sincere and then he was like "no it's ok" but he had a tiny depression in his voice. And then i heard one of his friends yell out my name in the background but i never figured out who it was. So i told him in march again that i liked him, i pulled him aside at a party when he was leaving, he acted all cool w/ it he said ok. But then the monday we got back to school he completely ignored me, he stopped all the goofing around that he used to do. But he would always look at me like he wasn't sure what he should be doing, like u can tell through his eyes that he was nervous. But i tried to get him to flirt again by kicking just a lil when he was kneeling down at his locker and he just looked quickly and went back to what he was doing. I asked him a few months ago why he never talks to me n/e more and he said "cuz i never see u n/e more" and then i was like "we have gym together" and he goes "ohhh!" but then like a week later when we were playing flag football he started putting in his lil joking comments again, like one time i blocked the ball from someone and he comes up behind me and goes "now jackie, what did i tell u about blocking those balls". I turned around and we were both smiling. So he just put in lil comments like that but then he stopped all together again when that unit was over. So then when we were playing basketball one day his hoop was right next to mine and he shoots from far away, so he was dribbling the ball and he came and dribbled right in front of me and then went around me and went back to where he was playing and i said to my friend "if that's not showing off, then i don't know what is". Then he took my ball from me 2x but he gave it back when i asked him to. But i just can't figure him out. Cuz my friend sarah caught him staring at me in gym and my other friend wajihah has caught him countless times, not to mention when she caught him looking at my butt, and when I caught him look at me during jumping jax, plus he sits in front of me 2 people and 1 row to the left. So it was kinda obvious, cuz there was no one in front or behind me. Plus he's looked during push-ups, & crunches. But on the internet it says if a shy likes you that they'll ignore u, rarely talk to u and if they do they'll look at the ground, and galnce at u all the time. And that completely describes zach, not to mention that he's actually told one of my friends that he acts like that around girls he likes. So one day in lunch i was behind zach in line and i was standing in front of the chips rack and he was like "jackie, can u pass me a bag of cooler ranch?" so i did and then 2 days later he got my best friend's (marcy) attention in lunch as she was walking past him and she told me he said this really excitedly while smiling "i asked jackie for a bag of chips, i asked her for a bag of chips". And i know for a fact he wasn't joking around becuz there in math the same hour that day and if he was joking y wouldn't he have told her in there the day it happened, plus he didn't know that i had told her about it so he thought he was the first one telling her about it. And then when me and marcy stayed after the day he told her about it we were in the art room and i was going to leave and he walks in w/ 1 of our friends, Jacie. So i came back and i was standing there for a lil bit and i was like i'm going to find derek. So i left, and later marcy told me that like 3-5 min after i left zach went "where'd jackie go did she die?" So me and marcy are guessing that he was wondering where i went but was trying to cover it up by making a joke out of it. And his friend since like 7th grade is on my bus, and th day b-4 we got off for winter vacation he asked me if i still wanted to go out w/ zach, and i asked him y? and he said he just wanted to know for himself but when he said that he got the biggest smile on his. So i said ur smiling, ur lying. And then that went on for like another min. so finally he goes "well cuz i think zach likes you" and i was like "why?" and so he said "cuz he always looks shy around you", so i'm thinking if his better friends are noticing then he has to, so his friend then says "u should ask him out" and i was like "no way am i doing that again" and then he said "well then u want me to get him to ask u out?" and i said "sure y not". So he hasn't talked to him yet but i'm scared now. Plus whenever i ask him something he gives the shortest answer possible. But i heard he talks about me to almost everyone, especially my best friend when he knows we're best friends. So i want to know do u think me and my friends are right (not to mention that his friends are starting to notice), that zach does like me? So please help!! thanx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
Veteran

ABC~Mom HB User
Re: What's up w/ him!?

wow a lot of he said she said there but anyway i think he does like you but the best way to find out is just ask him....like in a letter, if you both like eachother (which is quite clear )then stop messin around and get together....wouldnt you both be alot happier

Old 01-13-2004, 03:20 PM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: What's up w/ him!?

It's going to take a lot of comunication to find out. He's probably just being arrogant, but don't let it bother you, it happens to almost everyone. He probably just wanted you to feel guilty--almost everyone does that.

I think he likes you. Just tell him how you feel. Explain how your confused, and such. He'll listen.

Closed Thread