It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like you have no brain and doubt everything you do. Lately I have been having those days alot. I am so stressed about college!! I have less than 5 months till Highschool graduation and I have never doubted what I want to do in life until now. I want to become an RN and now I am so afraid of paying all this money for college and failing. I don't even have a backup plan because nursing is all I ever really wanted to do!!! I can't sleep or even concentrate because I have myself all worked up does anyone have any advice on how to calm myself down so I can catch a few z's.

Old 01-14-2004, 06:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Re: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I have those days all the time. In fact, I'm having one today. I have play auditions this weekend and I'm so nervous that I can barely sleep, and when I can sleep, all I dream about are the auditions. Try doing yoga or something to de-stress! I'm definitely going to do that tonight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 01:48 PM   #3

always HB User

hey, everyone has those,
i know how it is, I graduate in a little over 4 months and there is a lot of stress with how to pay for college and what not- I'm going for music ed and i have to prepare audition pieces on top of preping for pit orchestra auditions, then graduation projects, i can't hold a job without killing myself, especially the whole school work thing...
just breathe... and take it one day at a time- things always work out in the end and you have to try your best to work through- if you feel like blowing up, try to do something relaxing or something to get your mind off of things, even if just for a little...
i'm sure you will make it through~ best of luck all the same...
~~always~~

**lovely.lady, i know how it feels with auditions... mine for pit orchestra are monday... ---good luck on your auditions!

Old 01-15-2004, 06:53 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by always
hey, everyone has those,
i know how it is, I graduate in a little over 4 months and there is a lot of stress with how to pay for college and what not- I'm going for music ed and i have to prepare audition pieces on top of preping for pit orchestra auditions, then graduation projects, i can't hold a job without killing myself, especially the whole school work thing...
just breathe... and take it one day at a time- things always work out in the end and you have to try your best to work through- if you feel like blowing up, try to do something relaxing or something to get your mind off of things, even if just for a little...
i'm sure you will make it through~ best of luck all the same...
~~always~~

**lovely.lady, i know how it feels with auditions... mine for pit orchestra are monday... ---good luck on your auditions!
Guess I was just having one of those days! It was near the end of the semister and Iwas freaking bout finals but Im much calmier now.

Closed Thread