It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #1
Inactive

T-BirdRunner HB User
How to start conversations with girls and break away from being shy!

Hey everyone! Im 15 years old and im a guy, Sometimes i get nervous to talk to girls but I want to break away from the bad habit! How can i just go up to them and talk to them? I mean i can but I dont want the conversation to stop cause it would be awkward! please help me!

Mark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2004, 12:17 AM   #2
(male)

Spork HB User
Re: How to start conversations with girls and break away from being shy!

you just said you were 14?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2004, 11:30 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-BirdRunner
Hey everyone! Im 15 years old and im a guy, Sometimes i get nervous to talk to girls but I want to break away from the bad habit! How can i just go up to them and talk to them? I mean i can but I dont want the conversation to stop cause it would be awkward! please help me!

Mark
And another topic said "14,15,16". Any chance you get to talk to a girl take it. Even if you don't really have a plan just go to a girl, and introduce yourself. If you know the girl just say "how's your day goin'?", or "how was your weekend?" Most girls would say just"good" or something like that, but keep asking more questions like "what'd you do?"

Always have eye contact, and listen well. Girls like listeners.

Old 01-15-2004, 02:36 PM   #4

nenofury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-BirdRunner

Mark
Get it in your head that wherever you're at and whatever you're doing...is the coolest place to be. Appearing confident is the absolute most important thing. I know it sounds cheesy, but a confident smile with eye contact is the first thing to master. Once you get that down, the rest just falls into place.

Closed Thread