It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2004, 08:59 AM   #1

soccerprodigy77 HB User
sign of the times?

is ti just me, or are looks becoming less of a factor when girls go wit guys? ive seen plenty of fine girls goin wit guys who, in my opinion, should be wit me....not them. dont get me wrong, its what i see. then of course, i do have a little confidence problem that restricts me.....

Last edited by soccerprodigy77; 01-15-2004 at 09:01 AM.

Old 01-15-2004, 09:43 AM   #2
(female)

HoneyChild650 HB User
Re: sign of the times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerprodigy77
is ti just me, or are looks becoming less of a factor when girls go wit guys? ive seen plenty of fine girls goin wit guys who, in my opinion, should be wit me....not them. dont get me wrong, its what i see. then of course, i do have a little confidence problem that restricts me.....

I don't understand your question. COuld you be a little more specific??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
I've seen it with both sides; A girl with an unattractive guy, or a guy with an unattracted girl. It depends on what kind of person you like.

Just because one of them isn't attractive doesn't mean they shouldn't be together. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Old 01-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #4

stevo007me HB User

Quote:
I don't understand your question either

Old 01-15-2004, 06:25 PM   #5

always HB User

i think i almost comprehend this...
if i'm wrong correct me bu ti think it's along the lines of... "i don't understand, to me it seems that how attractive someone is doesn't play a role in a relationship... "fine girls" are with guys considered unattractive, and vice versa..."...?

if this is sort of the line... i personally believe looks don't neccesarily play the biggest role in a relationship- it may spark some interest ofcourse, but it seems to me atleast, that in a relationship that has real meaning and connection... there is more of an understanding between the two people... there are so many opinions on how "attractive" or "good looking" a person is, much of it based on how you were raised... where you live... and/or your personality and opinions/views... among other things-
in my opinion to base a relationship strictly on how someone looks is shallow and pretty much doomed from the start- what are good are "looks" if you don't have anything in common with the person...
not to strike you down, if you ahve a confidence problem... you have to work at getting beyond it, it'll probably be worth it in the end... however, having the attitude... "this good looking girl would be better off with me than that guy" may not be the best mentality to have in this situation...

Old 01-15-2004, 06:37 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Well I really do think looks are becoming less important. To many people they are still pretty important but I dont see why looks should matter. Shouldn't you get to know a person because of whats inside??????

Closed Thread