It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 10:31 AM   #1

USER-NAME HB User
whats wrong??

ok, hi all

im bang on my mid-teens,everything going good,except...
for the past couple of days im not happy, i dont know whats wrong,it feels like i just want nobody to talk to me and i want to hit things,i cant sleep at night properly...etc.
in school,i hate every teacher (bar 1 or 2).
its like as if im worried / annoyied over something, but nothing bad has happened to me latey. it dosnt feel good though.
it annoys me when people ask me questions too. i usually freak out if someone asks me a stupid question. now i feel bad though becasue its mean,but it just comes out! this is the happiest iv been now in about 6 days, it feels like there is something inside that needs to be left out!
Whats wrong with me? will it go away?

Tanx in advance...

Old 01-16-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: whats wrong??

"I'm bang on my mid-teens."

That's just it.

I'm the same way.

Last edited by Will M.; 01-16-2004 at 11:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2004, 03:01 PM   #3

Sugar+Spice HB User

ya i have felt the same way when my friend moved away and couldent face me to tell me bye well it dose go away but then somtimes it comes back
Sug.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:48 AM   #4

sheshamonster HB User

Alright, I don't know if you're a girl or guy but either way I think it's hormones. If you're a girl it could be period-related. I know I tend to get sad right before. In any case, when you're in your pre-teens and teens, your hormones are going crazy trying to deal with your new and changing bodies. Chemicals are fluctuating causing you to feel super happy for no reason and super sad or irritated att other times. Just hang on there, things should be changing soon.

Old 01-20-2004, 11:26 AM   #5

USER-NAME HB User

ok, tanx for that advice,
my girl friends thinks im suffering from depression,i explained to her that it had nothing to do with her or anything that she dosnt make me sad, she makes me happy, i think i have a anger problem too \
anyway, tanx for the advice, ;o)

Old 01-25-2004, 08:35 PM   #6

cursive21 HB User

Hey, im taking that ur a guy because i am and im going to say it from my point of view. Most posts i do not reply on because i just dont have the time or i cant relate to it, well this one i can. When i was 14-16 (im 17 now) i was ill tempered, anything could set me off, hated stupid questions, defied my parents, had trouble sleeping(my mind wouldnt shutup) and everything you explained is just what i went through AND i even thought i had an anger problem. Well im not expert but im going to have to say its hormones and your body and mind going through changes SO YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Now im not as bad, my anger has calmed and i feel like myself. My advise would be to take up a hobby to get your mind off of things. Skateboarding does it for me

Old 01-26-2004, 10:27 AM   #7

USER-NAME HB User

i play rugby, that gives me the chance to let it all out anyway, tanx for the advice...

Old 01-26-2004, 06:15 PM   #8
Inactive

B Dawg HB User

sounds like depression, I get random occurances of it, have been since i was 12, now im 18. It goes away eventually, altho for me its been gettin worse. last time i went as far as starting to cut myself.... I dont know why, it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time and honestly it felt good.
But you should talk to someone about it, I find that always helps me.

Old 01-31-2004, 05:11 PM   #9

USER-NAME HB User

ya...the other day i freaked out over something (nothing really,i was jus ****** off) i had to let it out,i nearly started to cry and stuff i started hitting my bed until i wasnt able to hit no more) then i dunno...i jus started listening to music trying to get me thinking about something else, anyway,id say ill have to have a talk with someone... but who??

Old 01-31-2004, 05:35 PM   #10
Veteran

Will M. HB User

School counciler?

Old 02-01-2004, 10:53 AM   #11

USD_rolla HB User

it could be the weather, studies show that people get impatient and angry during winter, soon the sun will come out and everythign will be ok...i feeel the same way to somtimes, maybe you just need to find an avenue to guide you, maybe you feel like a nobody, the mind is a mysterious thing, it's probably just some pschological thing, just wait it out....maybe you need to start getting into meditation or yoga..sounds weird but many people swear on it, they say it takes the edge off. you can find out more on the net.

Closed Thread